Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Blue 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do we think the chances are of them making a JP1 Raptor in this format? I'm very tempted by Blue, but I'd love one of the originals....

So what do we think the chances are of them making a JP1 Raptor in this format? I'm very tempted by Blue, but I'd love one of the originals....

I agree, but I'd prefer the JP3 raptors over that. JP3 had the best rendition of raptors I've ever seen.

At this price point, I'm in for a JP1 or JP3 raptor. Both of them look great IMHO.

I would only buy one, though.

They already said they’re gonna do the Raptors from the first three films.

On Prime 1s site it says there's only 500 of the regular edition. I can't find it on CCs website to preorder, so either I can't navigate websites anymore or I can't preorder this thing right now as someone in the US.

I'm just hoping I get a chance before they're all gone if there really is only 500 of the regular ones. The EX is really stupid.

Surprised Prime 1 won't ship to USA. Just tried it. And it's not on Chronicle's website yet. Guess we wait...? Just trying to give them some money, lol, didn't think it would be this difficult.

Surprised Prime 1 won't ship to USA. Just tried it. And it's not on Chronicle's website yet. Guess we wait...? Just trying to give them some money, lol, didn't think it would be this difficult.

The distribution deal isn't final yet which is why it isn't on CC site yet.

It's literally been a day. I'm sure it will be up soon and won't be sold out by the time we have access.

I would think it would be handled before the item went up for sale.

Looks like Chronicle are catching up with all these announcements as they are being revealed to the general public - first with Iron Studios, now Prime 1.

Is it possible CC won’t distribute P1 stuff if they feel it will impact their own product?

Wondering this myself. Frankly with IS and P1 making what appears to be better stuff, perhaps CC should just collect the royalty/distribution checks and stop making JP products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back