Supergirl Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll wait to reserve judgement for when I see the full reveal. Sideshow misled everyone with the teaser for the last one so who knows what we'll end up with. For the record, I actually like the last Supergirl PF. It could have been better, but it looks good on the shelf with the other DC ladies.

The last one was totally off ...especially when compared to the recent Batgirl PF. Hope SSC do redeem themselves with this new one. Would love to have Supergirl with the DC ladies in my collection.

I only want this to pair with power girl. That was my first PF and its so out of place in my collection lol. Not a regret purchase tho. Just need to pair it with another statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only want this to pair with power girl. That was my first PF and its so out of place in my collection lol. Not a regret purchase tho. Just need to pair it with another statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Power Girl is the only real super powered character in my collection and I have quite a few DC premium formats

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with her legs and base. Is that a bird?

32634518_955159821357971_4971462573976190976_o.jpg

Looks like she's posed flying with clouds to support the figure. I need to see the whole thing because her legs look weird there, and her torso is really twisted around.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with her legs and base. Is that a bird?

32634518_955159821357971_4971462573976190976_o.jpg

So far Supergirl's pose doesn't look weird to me. I agree her body is twisting while in mid flight, but nothing pops up as odd at the moment.

But I'm going to say again tho ...I need to see more of this statue.

Looks odd to me but if they can give the impression of movement with the swirling clouds it might be a winner

They need to stick with the more younger portraits from the comics, and the artgerm prints instead of trying to go for the real people in costumes look. Well Unless harbottle and others like him does it then it always works out fine. He's just that good.

lol we literally just got a Supergirl and were already getting another one.

While major characters like Flash, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin(either **** or Tim) and Hood are sitting on the sidelines.

Joke company continues to be a joke.

While major characters like Flash, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin(either **** or Tim) and Hood are sitting on the sidelines.

If one of those characters were female, their chances of being made would jump ten fold.

Already looks way better than the previous Supergirl

Its like they purposely avoid them :( I hope we get all the characters you mentioned above next year. Slight chance but I am hoping.

Back