Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman 2 - December 13, 2019

If the rumors are true, I wonder why Emma Stone bailed on the role. Everyone is hopping on for a SW or comic film. Plus it is Wonder woman, which probably won't bomb at the box office, unless we find out something super ****ed about Gal in the next year. Would have been awesome, her voice would have been unique with Cheetah.

If the rumors are true, I wonder why Emma Stone bailed on the role. Everyone is hopping on for a SW or comic film. Plus it is Wonder woman, which probably won't bomb at the box office, unless we find out something super ****ed about Gal in the next year. Would have been awesome, her voice would have been unique with Cheetah.

is like when she said no to Ghostbusters remake, She's said she doesnt like franchise hero movies after spiderman

Oh god if Kristen Wiig was cast as Cheetah I'd probably be done with the DCEU at that point. That's saying a lot since I've still enjoyed those movies, terrible as they may be.

Breaking: Amy Schumer lined up to play Cheetah's sister, Cheatday!

Emma Stone as a badass jungle warrior? Who'd want that? They should cast someone athletic like the Mummy chick or the girl in the new Mission Impossible movies.

if we want someone with a curvy body then it has to be a black girl because then american ultra feminist girls cant complain about sexism and objectification

is like when she said no to Ghostbusters remake, She's said she doesnt like franchise hero movies after spiderman

I can see that, but not all studios are the same. Sony is probably the worst one to have done. I mean some good second chance comebacks like Reynolds, Evans, and Jordan.

I can see that, but not all studios are the same. Sony is probably the worst one to have done. I mean some good second chance comebacks like Reynolds, Evans, and Jordan.

Im just writing what she said, and she probably read the script for Ghostbusters and realized how awful it was
I think she just doesnt want to deal with all the extra work of stunts and stuff.

Im just writing what she said, and she probably read the script for Ghostbusters and realized how awful it was
I think she just doesnt want to deal with all the extra work of stunts and stuff.

Yeah, it just my rebuttal to what she said.

My guess is since GB was also Sony's cat.

Oh god if Kristen Wiig was cast as Cheetah I'd probably be done with the DCEU at that point. That's saying a lot since I've still enjoyed those movies, terrible as they may be.
Wonder Woman was the only DCEU movie released so far that was worth a damn. And Gal Gadot is no Meryl Streep, so that's saying something about the team effort that went into the film. I'll trust the judgment of the people at the helm there, and try not over-react based on a casting decision.

if we want someone with a curvy body then it has to be a black girl because then american ultra feminist girls cant complain about sexism and objectification
giphy.gif

Do you ever wonder why action roles keep being given to thinner and thinner actresses?
Or why hollywood never cast jessica biel or girls like her?
U Ever wonder this? Look at tomb raider for gods sake.

Well it would be fitting, cheetahs are lean.

And agree with Captain America Fanboy Khev that Sofia Boutella would have been awesome. She is fit, obviously has the moves, the abs like the artwork above and is hawt hawt HAWT.

Sofia_Boutella_26.jpg

Unlike Wiig.....

It'a ALL speculation like EVERYTHING you are hearing on the DCEU

Emma Stone as a badass jungle warrior? Who'd want that? They should cast someone athletic like the Mummy chick or the girl in the new Mission Impossible movies.

Either actress, Sofia Boutella (The Mummy) or Rebecca Ferguson (MI:RN), would work for me.

Wiig on the other hand. :ohbfrank:

Rebecca Ferguson = hot

Sofia Boutella = would marry

Anyone watch WW lately? It's pretty silly. When she gets up out of the trenches in that get-up and starts running toward the Germans with the music swelling... I laughed out loud. Was I supposed to?

Well it would be fitting, cheetahs are lean.

And agree with Captain America Fanboy Khev that Sofia Boutella would have been awesome. She is fit, obviously has the moves, the abs like the artwork above and is hawt hawt HAWT.

Sofia_Boutella_26.jpg

Unlike Wiig.....

:pray::naughty:drool:drool

Back