New Sideshow Elektra Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Elektra comiquette I consider to be my first statue purchase. It tore down my resistance for collecting stuff like this and set me off on a new hobby.

I still think it represents the character as Miller conceived her well enough- save for two things.

1) there is a visible neck seam which can be distracting from certain angles
2) the portrait has that typical Sideshow zombie eyed look. For a figure that is engaging in dynamic action, the portrait is incongruously serene and placid. There is no sense of exertion, expression, or personality.

Will be interested to see the new one, but I have a feeling it won't be a "classic" Elektra, but more in the line of SS interpreting the character in a modern way- for which I have no need or desire for.

the xm was a disappointment for me. I overpaid. Oh well, hope we get a cool action pose for the new pf...

My hope as well. It would be nice to get an exceptional statue of Elektra. I'm still waiting for the one.

Nope, as of right now I have none of the SSC versions.

What suit color are you hoping for with this piece? Red? White? Black?

That's what I liked about the SSC - the suit color options. I miss the good ol' Black/White Friday random drops like they did with the comiquette.

I think my first preference would be red. If not, then black. White would be my last choice.

29744496_1955360517869943_3503400007620816263_o.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with the poses. I like the pose on DD ...he looks ready to pounce. And I like the costume, too ...not too far removed from the classic red costume. I also like the pose on Elektra so far ....I have to see more pics of her to make sure. But so far she looks good. The only thing I may not like is her boots ...they look like motorcycle boots. Her portrait looks promising right now, tho.

Another sideshowified hot mess. Biker boots on Elekta....really? Pose is off as well. This is one of the world's deadliest assassins and she looks like she's a hot chick checking out how her ass looks in a mirror before she goes clubbing.

Back