1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be in the minority here but I love the head sculpt. I can’t stop taking pictures of this figure with or without the hat.
f7f00fb8f093528bb57bab710c9e0513.jpg

I’m still not sold on this sculpt but the rest of the figure is so damn good, plus I just got K-2 and it’s tough to just have a single Rogue One figure on display. Hmm....

I’ll be in the minority here but I love the head sculpt. I can’t stop taking pictures of this figure with or without the hat.
f7f00fb8f093528bb57bab710c9e0513.jpg

I don't think you're in the minority totally. I love the headsculpt.

These pics with the Rogue One title look great. Amazing how much that adds to the pic.

I don't think you're in the minority totally. I love the headsculpt.

These pics with the Rogue One title look great. Amazing how much that adds to the pic.

Thank you very much ; I really appreciate that [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

My Deluxe package finally arrived - and it's beautifully packaged! Not 100% sold on the headsculpt and getting the scarf just right is taking a bit of futzing but she's a lovely figure with lots of accessories.

The fist doesn't grip the baton handle at all so that needs some work and the boots are sculpted which is going to reduce articulation - but the outfit itself is spot on.

For me it was Leia that

My Deluxe package finally arrived - and it's beautifully packaged! Not 100% sold on the headsculpt and getting the scarf just right is taking a bit of futzing but she's a lovely figure with lots of accessories.

The fist doesn't grip the baton handle at all so that needs some work and the boots are sculpted which is going to reduce articulation - but the outfit itself is spot on.

For me it was Leia that

Yes, scarf may need some water treatment. Haven't done it myself, but the end seems to have a mind of it's own after being packed in the box.

I swear, this headsculpt has Multiple Personality Disorder... some days she looks nothing like Felicity, others, its dead on!
c9435d0eb461d50d966dae76d15c3c3e.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Back