Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine yesterday. What an awesome PFF.
I noticed mine has no weathering effects at the base of his cloak. Anyone else have theirs without it? I also noticed his rear flaps do not have wiring at the bottom... the other 2 flaps (left front & right front) do. Is this the case with all of these? Thanks!

Quick question for those who have this piece. I am looking to add this to my collection, i feel it would accompany my IS vader. I have reward points i will be using on it to soften the blow. I am not wilking to pay eBay prices for the exclusive. However i am concerned about he droopy saber i have heard about and seen pics of. Is there a way to remove the saber blades from the hilt or are they glued in? Any help would be much appreciated. I think it would look pretty cool with having him just saber drawn but not ignited?

Thanks in advance

Quick question for those who have this piece. I am looking to add this to my collection, i feel it would accompany my IS vader. I have reward points i will be using on it to soften the blow. I am not wilking to pay eBay prices for the exclusive. However i am concerned about he droopy saber i have heard about and seen pics of. Is there a way to remove the saber blades from the hilt or are they glued in? Any help would be much appreciated. I think it would look pretty cool with having him just saber drawn but not ignited?

Thanks in advance

I double checked mine and it does not appear that you can remove the blades. I will say that I've had mine for several months and there's no sign of the droopy blade syndrome...

Thanks in advance

I had the droopy saber problem and Sideshow replaced it without a problem. No questions asked. New one seems okay so far. There's no way to remove it, it's glued on unfortunately. My guess is there was a bad batch so what I think you should do is ask ask for a replacement as soon as you get one because the replacement batch seems fine. I'm sure they won't give you an issue since it's a very common problem. On a side note, it's a magnificent statue! The pose, the sculpt and the outfit are flawless. My only nitpick is it's huge with the saber out making it tough to pose something next to it. Regardless though it's an easy recommendation!

Thanks amphibole i really appreciate the response, ordered it and they gave me a free black 1/6 scale astrometric droid and free shipping.

Last edited:
Saw this displayed at the TCL Chinese Theater. Much more impressive in person than pictures.

Since there's a possibility of droopy saber, it's probably not a good idea to order from anyone besides SCC right?

Just got him in. thanks to all for the responses. Loving this piece. He goes great with the IS vader. All i need now is the maul and a couple stormie once they release a decent one, not a fan of the old PF. Still have some futzing to do on his robe. And I am paying close attn to his sabe for the droop.

7E41F96A-2A82-4AB9-A1F8-EB9D8AAE66F7.jpeg21604282-EFAE-4CC0-BAF1-995A65ECE607.jpeg045BD530-82EF-48F4-BFDC-D2FFF56A3308.jpeg

Just throwing it out there but if anyone has the exclusive and not using the fist and hilt i would like to purchase them. Please Pm me if at all possible. Thanks

I have a spare lightsaber arm with a warped lightsaber. I was thinking of careful cutting the red lightsaber parts out, covering it up with black paint and having an unlit lightsaber arm option.

That’s pretty much what was looking to do. If my saber drooped. I think the unlit would look very good.

If you don’t wang to deal with it I’ll take it off your hands

That’s pretty much what was looking to do. If my saber drooped. I think the unlit would look very good.

If you don’t wang to deal with it I’ll take it off your hands

Lol I'll most likely end up doing it

Love this guy !! He looks fantastic.. but takes so much space in a besta.. I tried to move the hand like you did to angel it.. but its not really holding well for me to leave it just like this.. to dangerous..

20170407_235113_zpslbcexalx.jpg

Where did those pictures come from that are behind each figure? That is a really awesome idea!

Back