Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Finally for pre-order, but a loong wait. either way, I am so buying this with SS payment plan.

Any news from forbiddenplanet.com in the UK for shipping on figures yet ?. Want to know if I need to save Christmas funds for Venkman or can I spend it on gifts.

(I have e-mailed them but still waiting).

Anybody got a shipping update on the Figures from Timewalker toys? I’m still waiting.....

Mine shipped from Secret Compass in Colorado yesterday and are on the way to me in FL now...surprised that Timewalker was not quicker...may have to switch my Hannibal Lecter preorder from Timewalker to Secret Compass...

Addressing some direct questions about Steve and Timewalker:

Our Ghostbusters are landing on Thursday, and we’ll start shipping ASAP and throughout the weekend. Steve’s been wrapping up billing and confirming shipping addresses all week. If anyone has specific order questions, message us.

Margaret
Timewalker Toys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would have gone through SS if they would have said something earlier.

Sideshow confirmed they would carry it last Wednesday in their Live Show. I posted it here, sorry you missed it.

I originally chatted with them when it went up for PO. They said no plans to distribute at that time but not surprised they jumped on it. The NRD cash cow lol.

I bet I'm driving Steve at Timewalkers up the wall. lol These are so tempting I keep trying to pick up another and another. Started with Pete and happened to snag a Ray. Now I'm trying to see if they could wiggle me into a three pack. rofl Doubt it though.

Has anyone heard from Steve over at Timewalker?

Yes, but nothing from BlueFin, who are shipping all TW's domestic US orders. Don't know who is handling the notices.

Any news from forbiddenplanet.com in the UK for shipping on figures yet ?. Want to know if I need to save Christmas funds for Venkman or can I spend it on gifts.

(I have e-mailed them but still waiting).
I had an email from forbiddenplabet.co.uk saying the 4 pack would be early to mid Jan. Not sure about the singles and this is a different company but should be a similar time.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

I put a pre-order in with forbidden planet international (forbiddenplanet.co.uk) for just one figure, however they e-mailed me back late October saying "Unfortunately we have now been informed that this item has been cancelled by our supplier, thus we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that any refunds owed will be processed as quickly as possible. We apologise for any disappointment and inconvenience caused. Best regards Jonathan Customer Services " I ended up just buying from a company called uktoyz who should have them in just before Christmas/early new year.

I just got my shipping confirmation from thegoodthebadandtherobots that my 4 pack of ghosterbusters should be here tomorrow. :clap

I just checked their site and they got the 3 pack in stock if anyone in the UK is interested.

I just got my shipping confirmation from thegoodthebadandtherobots that my 4 pack of ghosterbusters should be here tomorrow. :clap

I just checked their site and they got the 3 pack in stock if anyone in the UK is interested.

Thank you so much! I just nabbed it as I'm unsure if and when my four pack will get here. :)

Back