Sideshow J Scott Campbell Little Mermaid statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece will also be showcased on SideShow Live today.

Hoping the variant is shown too ...side by side with the original.

Glad SSC included the metal art print.

I'm leaning towards the standard edition rather than the variant.

IIRC, this $300 price point is about $50 more than what SSC charged for JSC Mary Jane - but that statue did not include a print.

Right. And $50 is not a big jump from the JSC Mary Jane. Not to me anyway.

And with that price of $300, I’m leaning towards getting the variant too.

Just the regular for me. Dont need two of all these things lol

Not that I need 2 of these statues, but I'm sort of tempted to get the retail exlusive after seeing the variant in the SSC Live show.

The black hair and purple tail/fin really complement each other well. The statue might pop more on the shelf with the dark colors.

I'll probably go with the standard edition... just wish it had red hair.

Not that I need 2 of these statues, but I'm sort of tempted to get the retail exlusive after seeing the variant in the SSC Live show.

The black hair and purple tail/fin really complement each other well. The statue might pop more on the shelf with the dark colors.

Yes. Also stands out more with the water. On the regular the tail and water blend together.

Agree with the red hair. I red somewhere when she was first shown they couldn't do red hair because of Disney's version of her.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yea ...there's really no rush.

But for me, I know I'm going to get this anyway ...and the price is not too crazy ...so I just went ahead ordered the EX. No need to wait, as far as I'm concerned.

Besides I want to support this line so they make more than just the initial three. Just my take on it.

Anyone know what retailer will sell the variant here in Australia please? Ordered the other one from Sideshow but would like the pair :)

Back