Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the S22A body. It's absolutely perfect.

23972969538_df7ff34f36_b.jpg

Yes, that body is fantastic for old-school Lara! Damn, that’s looking to be a sick Tomb Raider. Can’t wait to see your repainted portrait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you are reminded ;)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én FRD-L09 eszközömről

Yes, that body is fantastic for old-school Lara! Damn, that’s looking to be a sick Tomb Raider. Can’t wait to see your repainted portrait...

Thanks fellas, I just finished painting the head, but I need to repaint the wig since it was too light colored. Hopefully I could finish soon.

37910638642_eb98abbcde_c.jpg

Yeah, looks great, Jameson. I think you're going to have by far the best old-school video game Lara 1/6 scale ever kitbashed. Awesome job!

I’m sending you the NECA headsculpt for a repaint. :lol

I can't believe it... amazing
You are talented!

Yeah, looks great, Jameson. I think you're going to have by far the best old-school video game Lara 1/6 scale ever kitbashed. Awesome job!

I’m sending you the NECA headsculpt for a repaint. :lol

Thanks guys, here is the finished figure- I'm not too happy with the hair, so I might replace it with a better one later on. All of the parts are from Sideshow 1/6 figure from 2008 except the hair & body. Please excuse the lousy photography- I have an iPhone and there was no natural light to work with. :(

24109115118_304f0f3a84_b.jpg

37960789161_d6707dd1ae_b.jpg

26185279689_37d9ab477b_b.jpg

37929863032_6ef3cc3f1f_b.jpg

37959620611_af6da6137f_b.jpg

26184117119_8425171d8e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, I think the hair looks great, Jameson. You captured something that looks halfway between sculpted and rooted, which works for this very "video game" version of the figure. If it looked too photo-realistic, it might not go as well with the face. I think you have a flawless figure here :rock2

Looks stunning.:clap

Thanks a lot!

Actually, I think the hair looks great, Jameson. You captured something that looks halfway between sculpted and rooted, which works for this very "video game" version of the figure. If it looked too photo-realistic, it might not go as well with the face. I think you have a flawless figure here :rock2

Thanks and this thread actually compelled me to mod her further. Do you plan to put together a classic Lara to go with your Reboot Lara?

Nice job ryan, she came out amazing. Congrats. Still waiting on mgs2 snake, im envious.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks Jason! The wait for Snake was excruciating, can't wait to see yours! :rock

Thanks a lot!

Thanks and this thread actually compelled me to mod her further. Do you plan to put together a classic Lara to go with your Reboot Lara?

Yes, absolutely... especially now that I’ve seen yours! However, right now I’m working on a tremendous kitbash of Arkham Knight Harley Quinn. Once she’s finished, I might swing focus to classic Lara :)

Yes, absolutely... especially now that I’ve seen yours! However, right now I’m working on a tremendous kitbash of Arkham Knight Harley Quinn. Once she’s finished, I might swing focus to classic Lara :)

Sweet! What are you using for the AK Harley? I remember there was a bootleg set awhile back.

Sweet! What are you using for the AK Harley? I remember there was a bootleg set awhile back.
Drawing from about eight different sources, including two bootleg sets. I'm creating her leather pants practically from scratch. Boots, too. Found a great head sculpt that's super close to her in-game model. Mike (Hydeous) is working on the repaint. Hairing will be rooted by a different artist. And I'll also be modding and painting her MK46 with grenade launcher myself. Like I said, it's a big one :) But she'll be an amazing grail in the end.

I managed to find an incomplete Sideshow Lara (comes with the head and pants) so I plan to convert her into either the Anniversary or Underworld Lara. I'd like to imagine that getting the clothes would be a nightmare!

24702992088_770d59cb9c_c.jpg

I managed to find an incomplete Sideshow Lara (comes with the head and pants) so I plan to convert her into either the Anniversary or Underworld Lara. I'd like to imagine that getting the clothes would be a nightmare!

24702992088_770d59cb9c_c.jpg
I can help maybe ;)

278a114067c7d1cd487cbec36bdd158a.jpg

The only versions I want is Legend, Angel of Darkness and Underworld looks. Wetsuit version as well.

Hopefully its ok to dig up this thread but this is my WIP Lara from Rise of the Tomb Raider. Its my first kitbash since I started in the 1/6 hobby last year. I've learned alot so far and look forward to doing another one, probably the 2013 Tomb Raider version.

IMG-0357.jpg

IMG-0359.jpg

IMG-0350.jpg

IMG-0360.jpg

IMG-0352.jpg

Hopefully its ok to dig up this thread but this is my WIP Lara from Rise of the Tomb Raider. Its my first kitbash since I started in the 1/6 hobby last year. I've learned alot so far and look forward to doing another one, probably the 2013 Tomb Raider version.

How dare you bump an old thread?!

That's so cool! (pun intended). How did you do the snow effects?

How dare you bump an old thread?!

That's so cool! (pun intended). How did you do the snow effects?

It was a combination of Vallejo acrylic snow and snow from the Tamiya weathering kit. Just some trial and error but I think it came out pretty good.

Very nice custom to a mediocre trilogy.

Back