BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be. I just got some pants that are made for the M34 and am planning on dying them. I am also working on his boots. Other than that, I have a HT vest and HT sculpt for the body. I'm hoping it will be just fine.

I will be. I just got some pants that are made for the M34 and am planning on dying them. I am also working on his boots. Other than that, I have a HT vest and HT sculpt for the body. I'm hoping it will be just fine.
What pants are those?? HT ones doesn't work well??

No they aren't accurate but I'm hoping after dying them and adding kneepads, it will look the part. I'm not too hung up on screen accuracy. The HT pants can be put on (I've seen pics) but they look tight.

Yea, idk... they look tight on HT body withouth futzing, so I think I'll buy the phicen body and see haha

:panic::panic::panic:

20430172_1562792757074693_5167475445573976778_n.jpg

Anyone have any good pics of their bane in the boss pose with the jacket on? I just did the leg swap yesterday and am looking for ideas. Should I take off the brown sweater underneath? I think it limits the posing ability.

Thanks!
2f9073b1abf16e3eae3fc463d576fd99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any good pics of their bane in the boss pose with the jacket on? I just did the leg swap yesterday and am looking for ideas. Should I take off the brown sweater underneath? I think it limits the posing ability.

Thanks!
2f9073b1abf16e3eae3fc463d576fd99.jpg

I didn't make this to mine, but I think the sweater don't limit the poseability so much

I didn't make this to mine, but I think the sweater don't limit the poseability so much

06b389ac28fc61bbfa717fb463afbc1a.jpg

Hi

Here's mine, he has the hot toys muscle body, ttm?. I kept the jumper on underneath just to try and make him look bigger. I had to keep the original legs and just swapped upper torso as the trousers are too tight already.

To answer your question, yes, with the big body, jumper and jacket it is a bit restrictive but you can just about get it.

Great figure, just needs a MUCH bigger body and baggier trousers.

I got the bane kit and did some modification a while ago:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113582&p=9056275&viewfull=1#post9056275

At first I thought I didn't need him to be able to do the boss pose, but it's been slowly eating away at me so I finally got a TTM20 body to do the arms swap. I remember getting the idea here from a previous post, but I think the picture links are all dead now, I basically followed the same idea and here are some pics:

temp8.jpg

One thing to note is it wasn't really a direct swap, you'll need to swap the L-shape piece from the original arm to the TTM20 arm in order to be able to fit back onto the original body. I also filed down the joint more to get a bigger range of articulation.

Since this is not HT so there's no sculpted scars at the back that I need to keep, you might wonder why not just use the ttm20 body or just swap the entire upper body like some people did. Actually you could but for me personally I like the Ganghood body's size and proportion and texture more, so I did it this way.

Result:
temp7.jpg

36670352045_c4677e53c0_o.jpg

I'll try to take more pictures in boss poses soon...

Heavily modified a mms117 body and used the original ganghood torso and shortened neck, padded chest.
I think this makes him look a bit more movie accurate as he did have quite a big chest in the movie,
Just need to get hold of a ttm20 for he arms but they seem so scarce now days, also need some custom bootsimage.jpgimage.jpeg

Anyone have any good pics of their bane in the boss pose with the jacket on? I just did the leg swap yesterday and am looking for ideas. Should I take off the brown sweater underneath? I think it limits the posing ability[/IMG]

Finally started putting my custom Bane together on a M34 phicen. Found some pants that I liked. Not screen accurate but I don’t care. Just have to start work on the boots.

DA1l0Yc.jpg

Back