Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Arsenal figure in, and its fantastic. I absolutely love it. Except for that his triple arrow accessory broke within 20 minutes when I tried to put it in his slotted hand. I wasnt really gonna use it much, so its not that bad, but it was definitely dissapointed. I contacted EE to see if I can get a replacement, but who knows. That slotted hand, its wierd. Im not sure if its supposed to hold the knife or the 3 arrows, or both. The pinky finger disconnected from the rubber molded hands, but that doesnt bother me. Also, my figures harness seems a bit high, and one of the traps looks like it may be tearing, but unless it straight up seperates, Im fine with that. Again, Im very happy with the figure, but I was dissapointed that an accessory broke so fast.

I love the mezcos that I have gotten so far. I wish they were in the $50 dollar range than the 80 or so, then I probably be buying dc AND marvel. With these Knock-offs I'm afraid it will kill the line for Mezco and I really want Mezco to get the chance to do more figures.

Do we really think they could do these at $50 bucks? With Figurarts and others going for like $60-$70 bucks, these seem maybe slightly over priced. I'd like to see them around where they were $65-$70. I think $80 bucks is OK for an exclusive but it's almost the norm now.

I don't think those are knock offs. They are just too detailed right down to the Mezco baggie. I think it's more likely that those are factory rejects. Or maybe there's been some dispute with their factory, hence the really late releases, and maybe Mezco switched factory's and now the old factory is selling off rejected stock/ unpaid for stock :huh

I thought about factory rejects, but there are too many of them, the seller from whom I got my Punishers has already sold almost 100 in a couple weeks, and there are others, maybe they are rejects but that's a whole lot of waste if they are.

Mez is rumored to be SUPER picky about product. So if they made a sh|t ton of something that was wrong, I could see them getting stuck with a crap load of rejects.

It's just, I've never seen KOs this well done before. I mean it's very minor differences in the OG and the KO. Too slim of a difference imo to be some crummy KO but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction...we have, arguably, a white supremacist in the White House :ohbfrank:

Maybe, but we've seen some very good KOs lately, think Datong for Dragon Ball Z figures, but rejects are also a real possibility.

Either way I'm glad I got some Punishers for cheap, since it's apparently the best KO of them all.

There's even a seller that has him for $25.

Maybe, but we've seen some very good KOs lately, think Datong for Dragon Ball Z figures, but rejects are also a real possibility.

Either way I'm glad I got some Punishers for cheap, since it's apparently the best KO of them all.

There's even a seller that has him for $25.

woah, now that's a steal

Do we really think they could do these at $50 bucks? With Figurarts and others going for like $60-$70 bucks, these seem maybe slightly over priced. I'd like to see them around where they were $65-$70. I think $80 bucks is OK for an exclusive but it's almost the norm now.

I don't think those are knock offs. They are just too detailed right down to the Mezco baggie. I think it's more likely that those are factory rejects. Or maybe there's been some dispute with their factory, hence the really late releases, and maybe Mezco switched factory's and now the old factory is selling off rejected stock/ unpaid for stock :huh

I think its a possibility that whichever company Mezco hired to produce these items had other factories and produced them on the side. The detail and exactness of the knock-offs are too close for any other explanation. Maybe that also explains the delay in some of Mezco's products, perhaps they were forced to look for other manufacturers.

Just bought the Dark Knight Returns PX Batman for $170 on Ebay. Really great price compared to what it's been going for. I just need the standard Punisher, and I'm pretty much set. Got all the pricey figures out of the way.

I'd love to get classic Punisher, but it's just too damn expensive.

Good lord the asking prices on ebay for the PRCC exclusive DKR Batman are utterly insane!

I'm still bitter about it years later. In my opinion, that's the best possible deco combination and it's an exclusive in freaking Puerto Rico??

I'd already triple dipped so I'd have happily bought one more if it had been available. Oh well. Just sour grapes from me at this point....I'll obviously never own that one but I do have the regular release, the PX and I even have a Mezco exclusive still brand new in the box. Apparently those aren't cheap at this point either so I should just be happy with what I've got and shut up.

Still....human nature and all to just sit and stew about what we DON'T have instead of appreciating what we've got.

Look at the darker blue though...it's SO much better!

(Not my pic obviously since I'll never own this toy! Most likely one of yours so sorry for ganking your pic if this is yours!)

mez 6.jpg

I like the third version of the Ascending Knight Batman. All black. I'll probably get that one.

Back