Prime 1 Studio - Wonder Woman - Training Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an AMAZING statue!! The museum pose is not dynamic but everything looks superb. My ONLY hesitation is that it is the training outfit (which is nice but the iconic outfit would be so much better).

Oh my gosh bloody (can i swear a little on this forum?) hell after seeing those pics i am going to have to order it. Damn it!

Edit: On another look does her head look a bit funny side on or is it just me?

It's not just you, Gal has big beautiful eyes, the eyes on this sculpt are too small, the head shape is off to. Having said, I would still buy this as is.

My thoughts exactly, to bad she's not in some sort of action stance... That's the pose they use when they first start modeling a character in 3D... Gorgeous statue but really boring pose....

Well they changed the pose for Joker, maybe they will change the pose for this because yes its too boring, it should be an action pose.

The most outstanding parts to this statue is her face sculpt and her base.

Agreed.

If I got her it would just be an expensive crush. I'll pass for now doubt it sells out fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome statue, but the pose is a little too stiff for my liking. I would have even perfered a pose as simple as this:

dc-comics-wonder-woman-training-armor-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903056-15.jpg

But grats to those who get her, she is beautiful! :love

Man, I wish this was 1/4 scale. This is easily the best representation of Gal Gadot WW in statue form IMO. 1/3 just doesn't fit for me! argggg!!!! I need Iron Studios to do a 1/4 WW and nail it. Although if Prime 1 does her in the iconic WW outfit, I will consider even at 1/3. i NEED a good gadot WW in my collection and no other pieces are doing it for me.

Back