1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4: Hot Toys - Quarter Scale - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

:thud: I have the Enterbay already but I'm not missing out on this one. I still would like to see a 1/6 version of it too. :yess:

I have the Enterbay version and would probably pass on this. Congrats to those who had waited for HT's version though. I also hope that they pick a good material for the suit. EB's is very tough. This might end up better over-all, but looking back that I got EB for $300 and this might be almost twice the price that, I'm good :)

Hopefully they come up with a 1/6 version this good. I know they've done it several times, but none are without sculpt/proportion or QC issues. I'm one of those who never like the other suit, and I think this one is what's best paired with the Tumbler.

I love my Enterbay Batman, one of my favorite figures. Looking to sell my Enterbay Joker though... regardless if Hot Toys shows one tonight. Although, that will probably alter the price a bit.

I love my Enterbay Batman, one of my favorite figures. Looking to sell my Enterbay Joker though... regardless if Hot Toys shows one tonight. Although, that will probably alter the price a bit.

Loved my EB Joker as well, but I was told by a reliable source late last year that HT's version would be out sooner or later. Sold mine last January and still got good profit from it :)

Kinda takes me back to 2008 to see Hot Toys make this again. After all the Marvel and current DC stuff it manages to be somewhat 'new' again.

Very interesting, and surprising move. One of my very favorite on-screen Batmen. I had the Enterbay version, but felt it was kind of cheap, and didn't keep it. The scale is also just too big for me in general. But nice to see it.

whoa total surprise...Enterbay lost the license so....

OMG FINALLY!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna need to pick this up.
158ce83a24d6b03c5e036bffe51446ee.jpg
222ec434eec48a705b1fc742e7b2064d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks so good.

I love how his shoulders look. They got the shape very right.

:thud: Amazing! Gonna have to find the funds for this as well as all the JL stuff somehow. How much do kidneys go for...I only need one right?

They put Baleman in the same display as the Genesis T 800 and the Valerian figures. It's as if he's been demoted, since all the new DCEU stuff is what "matters" now. That's some Toy Story **** right there. :lol

Back