Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope JL Superman is different to BvS version. Didn't really like the suit or headsculpt so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From ColliderFrosty

20184471_1392972134072560_2973382228110737408_n.jpg

I'm liking that Seperman. They've even gone for the curled hair lick at the front. Nice ! I'll be getting him !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't the sculpt the same as the BvS one? The expression looks identical, I assumed this was a placeholder.

Suit is definitely lighter. Almost looks like they just recoloured the BvS supes. Final production version should look more polished but I love the more vibrant colour. That is almost my perfect Superman suit. Gonna have to pick this up.

Looks a nice bright blue. I hope this doesn't turn out well, I really don't need a third Cavill Supes...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Looks a nice bright blue. I hope this doesn't turn out well, I really don't need a third Cavill Supes...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Why not sell one of the other two?

I'll probably sell my BvS Supes after I get this. I just love the brighter blue. The very dark blue was the only thing I didn't like about the new suit. Now it's perfect...at least for my tastes. :lol

Why not sell one of the other two?

I'll probably sell my BvS Supes after I get this. I just love the brighter blue. The very dark blue was the only thing I didn't like about the new suit. Now it's perfect...at least for my tastes. :lol

I've never sold a figure before! I do really like both the MoS version and the BvS version... But as you say that brighter blue does look excellent. Ah well, plenty of time to consider my options.

These new movies with Superman are darker, i have no use for a light colored suit figure

Back