1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
47 cm is Ikea Stuva or stand-alone depth. Your Besta is 40cm deep (outside measurement) so you'll need the 37cm version if you want to fit it inside a Besta

Joost do you have a link for a Stuva that will fit the 47cm. I've been through the website and all i can find are Stuva bunk beds lol

Yes! The Luke pre-order has got me excited for this one. It may be my first piece from you!

Cool! Yeah! When I saw those pictures, I thought, I am honored that hot toys is designing figures for my dioramas now. [emoji23][emoji12]

My Detolf Throne Room arrived an hour ago.

P1040189.JPG

Looking great as expected. Finely detailed with a nice shiny paint. Now to figure out how to set it up properly. More pics coming.

Here is a quick setup.

P1040191.JPG
P1040192.JPG
P1040201.JPG
P1040205.JPG

Front frame is loose as i'm still trying to figure out how to fix it to the back window. Starting to think diorama must be setup in the Detolf in order to have both parts secured. Hopefully JazzInc will release a tutorial and clear things up a bit on how they fit together.

Also have yet to understand what this small metal tab in my earlier picture is for and how i will set the star field background.

I received my copy last week, and what to say, except that the work of Joost is remarkable. Joost if you read us, great job man! Like Tee Kay if you can explain to me how to use the rectangular piece of aluminum? We are waiting for your video ;)
The emperor is not on his throne (SSC) because I sold him recently while waiting for the Hot Toys version.

P1270662.jpg

Those environment really enahnce the whole collecting experience.

@Joost: A quick setup tutorial would be greatly appreciated if you can spare the time. Apparently, this dio is not meant to stand freely outside the Detolf. At least mine needs some support to sit prpoerly. Also, still trying to figure out what that small metal tab included is needed for.

Those environment really enahnce the whole collecting experience.

@Joost: A quick setup tutorial would be greatly appreciated if you can spare the time. Apparently, this dio is not meant to stand freely outside the Detolf. At least mine needs some support to sit prpoerly. Also, still trying to figure out what that small metal tab included is needed for.

Time is a bit in short supply with all the new models, shipping, production, prototyping, setting up a new website,, oh and my actual job. [emoji16]

Anyway, that metal tab is just there to fill up the gap in the center bottom portion of the window. If you also get the chair, You can leave that out, to run the wire through and have the chair sitting as far back as possible.

Time is a bit in short supply with all the new models, shipping, production, prototyping, setting up a new website,, oh and my actual job. [emoji16]

Anyway, that metal tab is just there to fill up the gap in the center bottom portion of the window. If you also get the chair, You can leave that out, to run the wire through and have the chair sitting as far back as possible.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Back