Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Word is the weaponry is very flimsy too"

PVC, ABS, just like every time, same as Hot Toys' material.

Sure, if you bend it hard enough, you will snap it. (arrow and dagger, Bow is pvc, you can't break it)

What's with the weird head shape? Like, the bump/crease toward the top back of the head making the overall shape wonky? That is not attractive.

Those photos are very low quality and taken from awkward angles and poor light conditions. I think they are making the seams look much worse than they actually are.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I don't think so. They're there, and they're wonky.

Most of those photos are out of focus and they were taken with a crappy cell phone camera. No seams look good but these are crappy photos that even make the face look totally off. I wouldn't make a conclusion until more in hand photos are posted.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

The photo quality is crap but I don't like that seamline though. :/ No way I'm getting the sculpted hair Boromir.

The photo quality is crap but I don't like that seamline though. :/ No way I'm getting the sculpted hair Boromir.

One of my friends got his figure this morning, says the seamline isn't that bad. They probably just wanted to do the same thing as Tauriel at first, but changed their plan and added a second sculpted piece instead of rooted.

Boromir doesn't have split hair or anything, so i'm not worried.

Ah man, people are getting him in hand already? Better check up with my shop if they will stock this.

Just a heads up to everyone, I pre-ordered every Lord of the Rings and Hobbit figure Asmus has put up for preorder on their site. So far I have gotten all of them but I think I only received an actual tracking number once or maybe twice so just because we have not been getting shipping notices does not mean Legolas is not on his way.

I wish we'd get tracking info for this. Living in an apartment complex and working all day sucks when you have a package being delivered. I'd be less nervous knowing I could pick it up on my lunch break.

Back