1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone looking for a cool Indy base might try the HT Chirrut one. Looks similar to the jungle in the opening scenes of Raiders.
153uq8o.jpg

I have made a couple of runs of custom whips in the past. Not as awesome as MFisher's whips, but still better than anything else I've seen out there. Looks great hanging from Indy's belt, and several SSF board members have bought them from me for their figures. If you can find an MFisher whip, then 100% go for that, but if not, drop me a PM if you fancy one of these...

View attachment 352308
I need one of those bag straps. If you can help me out, awesome whip too by the way.

Fantastic! Very excited to get it as it's the last piece for my custom Indy. Just working on a custom stand and he'll be complete.......well, for now at least!

Got my new body for my custom Indy yesterday.....and after much switching about and deliberating, I decided that I much prefer the sideshow Temple of doom body for my indy. So, my new body went towards putting my map room indy back together (it worked really well for him).

Now I can't rebuild my sideshow Temple of Doom figure.

If anyone happens to have a spare TOD body available for sale (or alternatively the Snake Plissken body which is essentially the same), give me a shout as I would love to buy one!

Cheers guys.
Simon.

I've been able to slowly build a DX05 figure for the Tanis Map Room outfit. Unfortunately, all I need are a pair of DX05 shoes. If anyone has a spare pair available, I would truly appreciate an offer for sale.

I've been able to slowly build a DX05 figure for the Tanis Map Room outfit. Unfortunately, all I need are a pair of DX05 shoes. If anyone has a spare pair available, I would truly appreciate an offer for sale.
does it matter if it's the Hot toys boots?

Yeah I made a thread for a pair of indy boots. They are done by Sean dabbs. It's $40 for a pair and another $40 to have them painted. Here is some images of them.received_10154619481870933.jpegreceived_10154619481885933.jpeg

Just about done, will take some better photographs when I get the chance. Made a custom stand - was going to add Moss etc, to make it more "realiatic", but have decided to leave it at this point as a more abstract decorative base.

Here are a couple of (admittedly not great) shots of the final figure. Weathered his shoes and also lightly weathered the bottom of his trousers. Added new MFisher rig (revolver is in the holster) and a Timemeddler whip :

Cheers to everyone who has helped with parts such as the rig and headsculpt and to Timemeddler for the whip. Thanks guys. This is my custom Indy (version 1) complete. Now I'll just upgrade him as other things crop up.

Looks absolutely superb Simon! Great job on the base too! Love the lighting in that first shot!

And I'm so glad you're pleased with the whip - it does look great, even if I do say so myself!!!

Back