Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrubs would be cool for Scully but I wouldn't be surprised in it also being the trench coat exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Scrubs would be cool for Scully but I wouldn't be surprised in it also being the trench coat exclusive.

Yeah I think they'll both be trench coat exclusives.

What do you think guys, pants or skirt for Scully?

Ooh that's a tough one. I think if they're going Fight the Future time it would be pants, but hard to know.

Ooh that's a tough one. I think if they're going Fight the Future time it would be pants, but hard to know.

Pants would be a safe choice for them, it'll save them from getting backlash over what her exposed legs look like.

I still have Sideshow's two Dana Scully figures and one of their Mulders. I'm content with them for now but if ThreeZero knocks this one outta the park I'll have to trade up both characters. This will be my make or brake interest in this line figure.

I prefer the pants. I don't know why but they seem to reflect her more serious nature. Could just be me though. lol

Last edited:
I took a punt on the so-so Mulder exclusive in the hopes that they'd get Scully right (and I didn't think we'd see anything of her before the exclusive window on Mulder had closed), so I really hope they don't let us down on this one.

There'd be no upside to putting her in a skirt. It's all risk. Pants are zero risk. And i doubt someone is going to pass on her because she's NOT wearing a skirt.

Also i would not want her in scrubs. Her best stuff is from out in the field, not in a lab. Plus it doesnt fit with mulder's field outfit. They would look odd paired together imo.

The other issue with scrubs is that now youre maybe changing or adding a head. In scrubs her head was always covered, hair pulled back. Making an interchangeable field and lab scully would be difficult.

I hope the heads will be available separately, somewhere. I made a custom Scully but would rather just upgrade the head rather than getting a whole figure.

Hopefully the exclusive includes another head sculpt of Gillian from her younger days as Scully. Thats if threezero are making this Scully from the recent mini series..

I hope the heads will be available separately, somewhere. I made a custom Scully but would rather just upgrade the head rather than getting a whole figure.

I started a pair of them months ago but the custom heads I'd hoped for never materialized. I'll order through bbts and if these are up to par likely go with them instead.

Just a heads up: I've been in touch with Threezero recently for a Q and A. I asked about 15 questions, when Kim replies I'll post them here. They were very nice to deal with.

did you ask about their video game stuff? did you ask them about their website change and honor previous orders

Hope your right and how do you know mulder is based from season 5/6? His head sculpt looks older to me from the recent mini series..

did you ask about their video game stuff? did you ask them about their website change and honor previous orders

I've seen the previous orders thing answered on facebook. The jist of it is that older orders weren't carried over to the new site but the orders are active in their system. If you paid for a figure on the old site rest assured you'll be getting that figure.

Mulder and Scully are it, for me personally. There are no other characters I would be willing to pay $150+ for.

I would think if they continued the line, though, a Skinner or Smoking Man would be obvious choices.

Last edited:
Yeah! How do you supose they will make scully? Rooted hair? Plastic? Which appearence? Season 5-6? Can't wait to see her!! I Supoose that we will see both of them at the comic con or last week of july!!very excited with that couple:)

Back