Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was gonna grab the regular edition one. Wasn't expecting him to sell out so quickly lol. Really not into the GiD version so we'll see if he comes back in stock like a few others have.

Mezco - I am just now unboxing my joker, punisher, flash, reverse flash and Shazam. These guys are such a treat and fun to play with. I find myself having more fun with these than my HT figures and almost tempted to get doubles. I am also ending up finding and changing poses that I really like and trying with my HT figures to emulate the action scenes that I have for my BVS Mezcos.

I was ready to not like the Joker due to the lack of accessories but that FACE!!! It's like the figure is holding his miniature gun to my head and saying, "like me or die!!"

Building my Mezco Justice League.... Does anyone know of good 6" Green Lantern and Martian Man hunter that would look good standing with my Mezco's until we get some from Mezco?
8bd646a18c2159b06a5d6757e8340192.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There's nothing out there that would fit in with one:12 asthetic, outside of a custom. I'm dying to add a GL to the Mezco League too, but anything else would diminish the display to me and look tacky.

Regarding Space Ghost. Judging from some of the images I've seen, it appears that the GITD version's costume is made from a different material than the standard version. It looks like some sort of mesh-like cloth.

Can anyone who owns both comment on the differences if they exist?
Yes the EE exclusive has a sort mesh over the regular fabric. It looks very similar to the Mezco BvS Superman suit except that the Space Ghost one is white. Also there seems to be some sort of pale yellow plastic coating over the exterior portion of the cape. I think this difference is what makes it glow in the dark. It looks cool when you shut the lights out. I also like having a semi- transparent Blip. If you are a Space Ghost fan I would get one of the Exclusives and one of the Regular edition, if you can still find the regular one at a decent price.
1e3999a18eca84a941483a181ba4373c.jpg
1b161116540424c2462b240e01016c3f.jpg

^^ Thanks for the pics!

I've been a Space Ghost fan since I was a toddler. I'll be 53 next month. :lol

I do have both versions now. Love 'em!

Walked into Midtown Comics today to grab my pull list and saw the regular version in the cabinet. Thought about it, walked out and figured I'll sleep on it, and then walled back in 10 minutes later. Figure just looks so awesome in person, especially Blip in color, I couldn't resist.

On the Green Lantern discussion, If Mezco was smart, they'd do a bunch of GLs. You'd could have a whole line just dedicated to them and their villains. Would be awesome.

Got my Shazam. Knee and ankle joints on the loose side. Anyone else dealing with this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the regular Space Ghost at ToyTokyo. I can't believe how quickly prices are rising for the regular version. Glad I got my order in at a good price.

Building my Mezco Justice League.... Does anyone know of good 6" Green Lantern and Martian Man hunter that would look good standing with my Mezco's until we get some from Mezco?
8bd646a18c2159b06a5d6757e8340192.jpg

I haven't been tempted to buy any of these figures yet, but that collection looks superb – GA is the standout for me (narrowly beating Capt. Marvel), and the only figures I'm not too impressed with are Superman (pattern of the material is too big) and the Joker sadly!

I haven't been tempted to buy any of these figures yet, but that collection looks superb – GA is the standout for me (narrowly beating Capt. Marvel), and the only figures I'm not too impressed with are Superman (pattern of the material is too big) and the Joker sadly!

Every time I'm in a store and see the Joker in hand, I just wish his suit had some more color to it. The Sideshow and HT Arkham 1/6 suits look great and Mezco really should've went that route. The sculpt is fantastic but the suit just doesn't sell it. Green Arrow in hand is a beauty; my only gripe with him is getting him in poses pulling his bow strong and arrow is tough, at least for me.

Ordered the regular Space Ghost at ToyTokyo. I can't believe how quickly prices are rising for the regular version. Glad I got my order in at a good price.

thank you for posting this! just scored last one they had. was lookin everywhere yesterday online, all prices are up or sold out. amoktime has a po but was anxious and wanted asap.

Every time I'm in a store and see the Joker in hand, I just wish his suit had some more color to it. The Sideshow and HT Arkham 1/6 suits look great and Mezco really should've went that route. The sculpt is fantastic but the suit just doesn't sell it. Green Arrow in hand is a beauty; my only gripe with him is getting him in poses pulling his bow strong and arrow is tough, at least for me.

I'm sure they will make more versions of the Joker. They've already said they have plans for TDKR Joker and I'm sure they will do other variations as well. I like their 1st attempt just fine as it is, but I too would also welcome many others including a more colorful 'classic' version. I'd like TDKR, BTAS, Killing Joke, Nicholson, Romero, 1st appearance, and probably a couple more that I can't think of right now. I doubt we'll get all of them, but some will be made.

thank you for posting this! just scored last one they had. was lookin everywhere yesterday online, all prices are up or sold out. amoktime has a po but was anxious and wanted asap.

You're welcome. Awesome to hear that you were able to get one.

Thought I'd post a few pics of the Mezco figures I've gotten so far (Space Ghost, Shazam/Captain Marvel, BvS Man of Steel, BvS Batman and Captain America). These things are really awesome and fun to pose - downright charming!

Excuse the poor photography....

First up, Space Ghost.

55c5da359a66a84f1a4aa28115448660.jpeg

d607b52f71ac59e85aa812c26d827810.jpeg

b7b1371c5abe163ef0534e9c92b832a2.jpeg

99b1fbdd688a35c527c7c0d45b0ed56b.jpeg

Back