1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 years and 110 figures for me.............:gah:

But no spidey yet and i like how this one looks.

4 years and 97 figures later... but includes some hefty customs as well... i need counseling...i am on 2 a month.. but i did sell some so thats the relieving part

I have about 30 figures. The only ones I've sold is the DKR cat woman and traded a T2 terminator for a mark 4 iron man.

Ordered the regular. I absolutely hate accessories. So much so that I wish they offered a bare bones figure for cheaper. The deluxe accessories here remind me of the amazing spider-man 2 jacket, scarf and beanie.

I really don't understand why people aren't sure of getting the DX or regular release. It's 20 EUR/USD and you have year to save for it.
One can even wait for a coupon that will make the price difference go away. Summer Sales Codes, Black Friday, Christmas codes, remember? :dunno

Yeah, that's what, 0.40 a week

You know, it's nuts that this will take so long considering this is the same suit we saw in Civil War with extra accessories. How long have they been working on this figure already?

BBTS preorders are sold out. Of course it's due to no deposit needed but curious to see how this plays out. I though the ASM 2 figure would be enough for me but ended up ordering this guy as well.

My guess for the long wait is that they couldn't start working on him until they had the license to Homecoming. I know for other figures like Hasbro's Marvel Legends that there were restrictions to making Spidey figures from CW, like he could only come in a set with other figures. HT may not have had the license to him at the time for CW.

uhmmm this looks like a tribute.

View attachment 346918

This is going to be the way I pose this figure in my display. I will add my Hot Toys Stan Lee as the person Spidey is carrying so it looks closer to the cover.
I may even add Stan holding or reading a miniature of the same comic that inspired the pose.

thank you parrasmaniac for the idea.

This is going to be the way I pose this figure in my display. I will add my Hot Toys Stan Lee as the person Spidey is carrying so it looks closer to the cover.
I may even add Stan holding or reading a miniature of the same comic that inspired the pose.

thank you parrasmaniac for the idea.

Looking forward to seeing it........................................someday

Hi Res pg 68 post #673

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_1.jpg

Beautiful. Only issue I have is there is no depth to the lenses but guess that would have been very difficult at this scale.

Despite my aggravation about the release date, I broke down and ordered the regular version with $50 in RPs. The blazer/hoodie would never leave the box, and i'd rather have a full vulture than just the helmet anyway. The figure looks too good to pass up. But I do hope he has a visibly different suit in Infinity War.

Last edited:
Beautiful. Only issue I have is there is no depth to the lenses but guess that would have been very difficult at this scale.

The TASM2 figure's lenses have depth, but it was more easily done because of the particular design, I think -- fine dots or perforations, whatever it was. My issue with that was the off-white and blue combination produced almost a grayish effect. I much prefer a bright white, flat or not.

Was so excited when this was finally up for pre-order. Been waiting for this one since Civil War. Sucks that we won't have him until next year but thats Hot Toys for ya. At least they take their time in making these beautiful works of art for us collectors.

Wouldn't it be awesome if hot toys releases a main characters figure the day of release? Movie release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm.... Do I need two spider-mans in my collection. This does look good.

Back