1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caved, bought the deluxe version, used some RP's so it came out to $200.00. Still it won't be out for a while so I have time to save.

POd the deluxe at BBTS. I think this figure looks great. The black lines don't bother me as this is a film version of the character and not a comic book one. I would like for HT to tackle comic versions of Spidey. Imagine a Romita Sr. or McFarlane version. Well, that actually happening is close to slim and none but I can wish.

By the way, I'm also surprised at how quickly the PO at BBTS sold out. That hasn't happened too much in recent years.

Haha I remember when I started way back in 2009, I told myself I would get an Iron Man Mark 2 and 3, Dark Knight Batman, and the T-800 and then I was done.

8 years and 150 figures later.......

6 years and 110 figures for me.............:gah:

But no spidey yet and i like how this one looks.

6 years and 110 figures for me.............:gah:

But no spidey yet and i like how this one looks.

Hot Toys, the most slippery of the toy slippery slopes. I remember when I said one is enough with 89 Bats, then I needed Nicholson Joker. Then I needed DX11 and 12. Then I sold all my other toys and just bought everything.

Preordered the deluxe with the good the bad and the robots!! So excited!! And now....we wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I liked about the Garfield Spider-Man movies was Emma stone :) ... she is so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uhmmm this looks like a tribute.

image.jpg

Pre-Ordered the Deluxe on BBTS.

Didn't expect them to include the Tom sculpt with this suit also. Very excited for it. It will be my first marvel figure! (Only have star wars otherwise). Figured it was time since he's my all time favorite super hero and I personally love the MCU costume

And the 2 previous guys who looked like and actually were grown men looked like kids? :lol
What I meant was this figure makes him look like a grown man because of the height when he is a lot shorter. Garfield had some height to him so the figure from asm2 looks fine. This one will look off when he is thors height ��

Pre-ordered as soon as I was told it is coming out.
The Deluxe version of course !! Haha
When I saw the pic of Spidey with the web wings... wow. Really looking forward to this guy.

I really don't understand why people aren't sure of getting the DX or regular release. It's 20 EUR/USD and you have year to save for it.
One can even wait for a coupon that will make the price difference go away. Summer Sales Codes, Black Friday, Christmas codes, remember? :dunno

What I meant was this figure makes him look like a grown man because of the height when he is a lot shorter. Garfield had some height to him so the figure from asm2 looks fine. This one will look off when he is thors height ��

HT AoU Thor is about an inch taller than this (according to the specs). He is closer to height of BW than anyone else.

I prefer it this way. The people who want more stuff pay more instead of forcing everyone to pay more.
The exclusives used to be the same price and like I said The Vulture's helmet is something that seems like it would have been an exclusive item in the past. It seems like they don't really do exclusives very often anymore and are doing more of these deluxe editions to make you pay more for a few extras.

20 bucks is hardly anything for extras (that too 3 things). its better to have extras for 20 bucks than a regular figure for 230 ish.. i would understand if the difference was 50 bucks or so.

Back