1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email from Sideshow, they said I am on their second shipment batch which they expect to have early May. So it looks like I will be waiting another couple weeks for mine. :dunno

Got this guy today he's like a tank. As heavy and may possibly be bigger than the WM MK1. Very impressed with this guy.
c4d75a5f8100a61a1d8179d8031cd4ef.jpg
ffa9e312a598d253f35029cd3bcea274.jpg
04e006b2cf2aa287c60da2a3d6843d17.jpg

My waitlist just converted. I got on 3/21 but I might have to cancel the order. Other obligations came about and I'd have to sell something to keep this

Got this guy today he's like a tank. As heavy and may possibly be bigger than the WM MK1. Very impressed with this guy.
c4d75a5f8100a61a1d8179d8031cd4ef.jpg
ffa9e312a598d253f35029cd3bcea274.jpg
04e006b2cf2aa287c60da2a3d6843d17.jpg

Amazing pose! You seemed to have pulled off that iconic all guns blaring pose well. I remember Xenomorph having trouble making it look natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My waitlist just converted. I got on 3/21 but I might have to cancel the order. Other obligations came about and I'd have to sell something to keep this

I would highly recommend you cancel.

I am waiting and hoping for mine to convert.

Okay, still haven't tested the batteries, but here is a quick cell phone pic...
IM-WM.jpg

This isn't my regular display, I just grabbed all my "Iron Men" and posed them together on one shelf for the picture.(looks like I need to do some dusting before I put them back where I normally have them displayed.) I'll eventually be selling my WM mk2, it still is a really beautiful figure but I imagine there will be a lot of these on the after market soon. Anyway, I put WM mk3 in a classic comic pose and I love it! I think he looks great next to my Mk33; though I may be looking for a more modern Iron Man to pose with him. The only other IM I have on order right now is the Mk VI.

View attachment 338283

This isn't my regular display, I just grabbed all my "Iron Men" and posed them together on one shelf for the picture.(looks like I need to do some dusting before I put them back where I normally have them displayed.) I'll eventually be selling my WM mk2, it still is a really beautiful figure but I imagine there will be a lot of these on the after market soon. Anyway, I put WM mk3 in a classic comic pose and I love it! I think he looks great next to my Mk33; though I may be looking for a more modern Iron Man to pose with him. The only other IM I have on order right now is the Mk VI.

The mark 46 is waiting for you Jaymas. You know you want it!

My waitlist converted as well--will probably go with that one and cancel my BBTS order. I just feel more comfortable ordering sold-out, complicated figures like this from Sideshow in case something arrives broken and needs to be replaced. My Deadpool had a lot of issues and I had to jump through hoops to finally get a replacement from BBTS since it was long sold out. Eventually got them to send me a replacement when I noticed they re-listed it in stock at a jacked-up price.

If anyone wants to try and arrange a time to snag my BBTS preorder, lemme know. I shall choose the person I deem most worthy, lol.

My waitlist converted as well--will probably go with that one and cancel my BBTS order. I just feel more comfortable ordering sold-out, complicated figures like this from Sideshow in case something arrives broken and needs to be replaced. My Deadpool had a lot of issues and I had to jump through hoops to finally get a replacement from BBTS since it was long sold out. Eventually got them to send me a replacement when I noticed they re-listed it in stock at a jacked-up price.

If anyone wants to try and arrange a time to snag my BBTS preorder, lemme know. I shall choose the person I deem most worthy, lol.

BBTS has been a PITA lately when asking for replacement/refund for QC issues. I wouldnt be buying from them anymore if I didnt have to pay state sales tax with Sideshow.

IM-WM.jpg

The mark 46 is waiting for you Jaymas. You know you want it!

lol, I do have my eye on it, but it needs to work its way up the priority list before I really consider it. I have my eye on a lot of stuff right now. I'm wondering how the batteries will work and I am even a bit tempted by the powerpose; we'll see :)

Nice Jaymas!

Thanks enzolt, I really am happy with it. I really labored trying to choose between the Mk1 and Mk3 as my lone War Machine (planning to sell my Mk2) and while I think there was no "wrong" choice I couldn't help but wonder If I would regret my choice once I got it. But now that I have it in hand I am happy to say I am completely satisfied with the Mk3 to be the single representation of War Machine in my collection. I think he looks both modern and classic at the same time, I love how bulky and crazy weaponized he is, and the quality and details are superb.

Whose got the bigger guns? Lol.

33502536823_e5c2b986a2_b.jpg

That will be my 3 WMs! I remember when I was trying to convince myself the MK2 was enough. Can't wait for the 3...love the 1. They are all awesome in their own ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back