1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Figure

outfit looks better, no rubber arms, big gun, will preorder

No rubber arms is a big deal for me.

No rubber arms is a big deal for me.

It used to be for me too but it's been so long (and i have not had any issues) i don't care enough to spend another $200 but (if your listening HT) big ass gun and i will buy even if it adds $100 to the price

pretty please :pray:

The rubber arms arm what kept me from ordering the first version (I've had previous arms that cracked), so I am very happy to see the rubber be non-existent on this one.

I prefer the original costume for the movies but I find this version much more appealing as a figure due to the lack of rubber arms.

I will admit the newest promo image from that magazine makes this look pretty good. I do like the first one better still, and as good as the Vol.2 version looks I don't feel the outfit is enough for me to want another gamora just yet. I'm hoping for one of her in some kind of uniform for Infinity War. I'll get that one.

Oh, I just realized that she comes with two different shirts at least. :clap She has the leather-like one worn with the coat and the red long-sleeved one (similar to Star-Lord's bonus shirt) that is worn with the jetpack thing.

Their outfits in this sequel are ugly.

Drax and rocket the main change is they changed the color to blue, Starlord's outfit is cleaner but basically the same. Gamora's outfit is the only that is really different from the 1st. :dunno

Well so far I prefer the v2 range to the original set, which I admit didn't tempt me despite enjoying the film. I think I'm probably going to be picking up this version of Gamora and the new Starlord. (Still holding out for an improvement on a later version of Rocket, and don't like Drax enough to buy him. Hoping for Yondu and Nebula but not holding my breath.)

It helps that both figures have multiple display options outfit-wise, when I compare what these guys come with to other recent HTs releases they seem like reasonable value for money too.

tumblr_omfztphta41u1kyq6o1_500.gif

Their outfits are kinna ugly. It's too dull.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Double jointed elbows without the rubber skin will allow for more dynamic posing. :clap

Double jointed elbows without the rubber skin will allow for more dynamic posing. :clap

That's good, however waist down looks like there won't be a lot of posing going on, those one piece boots & tight trousers look very restrictive.

My main thing is being able to pose the arms with weapons. I'm not into extreme posing, just enough to make it look less static.

Pretty lame character so far, but the sculpt is pretty good. Wish they would have given her the yellow circles around her eyes in the movies.

It would have made a world of difference. Even with the subtle markings, her face is so bland looking with just green

Back