ECC 1/3 Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for along time not finished yet.

Good... Needs work IMO... Mask is all wrong... Hands seem small and he looks like a pin head without the mask. In the video it looks like his shirt is way too big thus he either a pin head or the shirt gives the illusion of him being one.

The Base is about perfect in every way... I really hope they make the corrections. If they do this will be IMO the Ultimate Jason collectable.

Good... Needs work IMO... Mask is all wrong... Hands seem small and he looks like a pin head without the mask. In the video it looks like his shirt is way too big thus he either a pin head or the shirt gives the illusion of him being one.

The Base is about perfect in every way... I really hope they make the corrections. If they do this will be IMO the Ultimate Jason collectable.

I'm thinking that it is already the ultimate Jason. I haven't seen a better one yet. I've wanted a Crystal Lake base since the Sideshow version with him standing on the bodies.

This is an impressive statue. Despite the criticism Steve seemed quite proud of the mask on that video lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is an impressive statue. Despite the criticism Steve seemed quite proud of the mask on that video lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Strange too. For a guy that has such an eye for detail. I mean he's truly a master sculptor. Can't he see the mask is off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said, needs so much work...

My mom saw it and loved it as is. She will prolly PO no matter what, so I'd recommend writing ECC directly while you can if you want to see changes.

mask reminds me of these little statues my aunt used to have lol

HTB1uO6SFVXXXXaOXVXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg

Back