Actors who can replace Hugh Jackman as Wolverine(place your vote on this poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I think Hardy would make a good Wolvie, I don't think he'd ever play him.

How about Gerald Butler?

I'm sure whoever they pick will probably be early to mid 20s.
I dont know if I can deal with that. Wasnt Hugh in his early thirties at least when he first appeared as Wolvie? Scott Eastwood has the looks, but he sounds so young. I guess Zack Mcgowan would be the best choice; he is only 35 years old. I chose him in the poll. It has to be Scott Eastwood if not him right?

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I dont know if I can deal with that. Wasnt Hugh in his early thirties at least when he first appeared as Wolvie? Scott Eastwood has the looks, but he sounds so young. I guess Zack Mcgowan would be the best choice; he is only 35 years old. I chose him in the poll. It has to be Scott Eastwood if not him right?

Yeah Jackman was 31 when the first X-Men was released.

Since we can't add Tobey Maguire to the list, I'll go with Norman Reedus cookiemonster.gif

Anyone want to share this poll on their Facebook or something? I hardly use fb or twitter, so I dont have much friends on there. I would like it if more people voted so that is why. Before doing that, anyone want to add more actors to the poll?

Or, we can just say Tom Hardy is the top choice and end it there because I dont think anyone else is going to vote.

Another spam message........[emoji372]

I heard the studio would like the guy who plays Doctor Alchemy in The Flash to audition for the role if he can add some muscle.

I heard the studio would like the guy who plays Doctor Alchemy in The Flash to audition for the role if he can add some muscle.
Wait are you talking about Tom Felton? I wasnt sure who you were talking about. I cant believe he is 29 years old. He doesnt look 29. I'm not so sure about him.

I added him to the poll anyway. He looks alright for Wolverine but his voice though

Back