NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I want a Netflix DD and Punisher

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I want a Netflix DD and Punisher

I would love a Netflix Daredevil and Punisher as well. Unlike most I would prefer the Netflix suit over the comic one too.

I have asked Randy about it and he said if they even did Daredevil they would almost certainly do his comic look over the Netflix suit though.

I'd love a NECA Venom! XD Classic Bagley/McFarlane style! Like an 18 in version of the superb Marvel Select through the ages Venom figure!

Looks like we're getting a 1/4 Doctor Strange!!

7566b71a74eb813377f8bf992b36df4e.jpg

Doctor Strange was completely unexpected for me. I really didn't expect it as I thought if they were going to do a Strange, they would have annonced it sooner. Going to need some closer pictures to properly judge but it looks pretty good so far.

We also know they are doing a Spider-Man Homecoming Spidey, so do you guys think we will get any GOTG Vol 2 1/4 figures? I would love to see a Star Lord with his Walkman and all.

Holy shiiizzzzzzzz! I didn't see t:hi5:hat coming! Stange☆ Hulk☆Thor ☆ Ironman! All is welcome. With Spider-Man and possibly 1/4 scale Starlord, I'm all all in, wouldn't be surprised now if Neca offered the under produced Silver Surfer or Ben Grim. Just like in the comics all the characters interacted. :hi5: Displayed it's all going to look Boss!

So we're getting Daredevil

Just sold my Avengers Cap yesterday! :yess:

Finally a good Cap!

Had they revealed a Punisher and Wolverine they would've easily won TF for me.

Daredevil and Doctor Strange look pretty good for the most part; they don't feel like must haves for me but if I have the money I'll try and pick them up.

Now that Civil War Captain America is a MUST!!! I was hoping for a new Cap. Looks like I'll be selling off my Battle Damaged Avengers Cap now.

I will say I am disappointed at the lack of new DC 1/4 figures. I love both Marvel and DC but DC is my favourite. I mean the shows not over yet I guess but I'm not expecting anything.... Guess we'll have to wait even longer for a Returns Batman and Arkham Joker.

I can live with getting a CW Cap and Daredevil before a Returns Batman because we already have the 89 to tide us over.

That Avengers Cap was a disgrace.

I can live with getting a CW Cap. Wolverine, Punisher and Daredevil before a Returns Batman because we already have the 89 to tide us over.

That Avengers Cap was a disgrace.

It really was. I haven't gotten Cap or Thor because of their heads sculpts. The suit on Cap was bad in the movie, so that's not their fault.
Civil War Cap will be a day one order for me.

Back