1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are SS shipping US orders only?? I'm in the UK and have heard nothing from SS about BB or Bucky..both were on a payment plan but got moved to a final payment when ready to ship.

I'm US and have shipping notices on both- haven't seen anyone from OCONUS get it so perhaps they do US orders on priority. I don't have first hand facts on that, but it seems to be the case.

Panther is arriving Tuesday and Falcon get charged tomorrow! An expensive but really good nnext week. And Both my Civil War team will be complete.

I'm US and have shipping notices on both- haven't seen anyone from OCONUS get it so perhaps they do US orders on priority. I don't have first hand facts on that, but it seems to be the case.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought they may fulfil US orders first but some companies do it in order regardless of location so I was not too sure. I am just a bit confused as my orders all state that they will ship once final payment is made...I assume its all automatic?? As I said my figures were on a payment plan ( last payment was due 25th FEB ) but I moved them to one payment 4 weeks ago.

He's on the truck for me. I was also told that Falcon was being charged tomorrow. Kinda strange right? Didn't they come release with a bit of a gap between? I thought Winter Soldier came out with Black Panther?

Panther is arriving Tuesday and Falcon get charged tomorrow! An expensive but really good nnext week...

I'm waiting for the solo movie version of Black Panther, but as a comic fan I think there is something poetic about these guys arriving about the same time, because in the comics Black Panther is the one who created Falcon's wings...
CddXLcRUsAArj-U.jpg:large

It would be awesome if in the Black Panther movie or in Infinity War if Black Panther gives Falcon a significant upgrade

Preorders have now sold out at Popculture Zone... I've been putting it off in hopes of a Sideshow waitlist conversion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every blasted email from Sideshow is like a tease for a waitlist conversion to me!

Hey everyone

New to this thread but curious to see if anyone's order from Pop has converted?

I still want this guy but don't know if I should just wait for the one that will come from the solo movie...gah...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back