All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2874.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

Nice pics. I loved that Colossus. Wish he was just a tad smaller. I tried to put him with my Marvel Legends, just to tall.

Alright now we're talking!

BBTS said for me to destroy my destroyer (lol) and send photos of it broken, they will send me a replacement.

Sweet! :yess:

:horror (After I beat the hell out of it with a hammer the waist joint finally loosened up go figure lol)

IMG_2908.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2907.JPG
IMG_2910.JPG

Last edited:
Thor busted his *** up! hahaha

Dammit, I couldn't resist or wait anymore, ordered Select Destroyer along with Thanos and Ultron from Amazon. I have no willpower man.. Hopefully my paint isnt jacked up!

Resistance is futile..... is what I tell my wife lol.

BBTS sent me a new one, fingers crossed on my end for both of us.

I told them I was willing to keep the sloppy one just throw me a small % credit on my next order because lets face it there's always a next order lol.

But they said their policy is to replace which i'm also fine with.

I wish you luck but this Destroyer seems to have had a very sloppy run.

Last edited:
Resistance is futile..... is what I tell me wife lol.

I told them I was willing to keep the sloppy one just throw me a small % credit on my next order because lets face it there's always a next order lol.

Mine was ok. Very minor paint smudge (looks almost like a finger) on his left chest just where shoulder plate touches, but can't see it unless I shine light directly on it. And his left foot isn't quite flat when standing. I know it swivels, but its super tight and don't want to force it and have it break. Sword was a little wavy but was able to straighten it out after putting it in hot water for a few seconds. I also got mine from BBTS. I was gonna contact them also but figured it wasn't worth it as I and didn't want to get a replacement that was even worse off than the one I have..

Resistance is futile..... is what I tell me wife lol.

Thanks brother! Hopefully your replacement is a good one too!

Nice to hear on yours loki2371, I could live with a little smudge if it's not too noticable

darthkostis my *****, ****ing finally, if only it was Mr Knight, but it's a start.

Toy-Fair-2017-Hasbro-Marvel-061.jpg

I don't collect Marvel Legends so I ain't that excited but... yeah, finally a proper Moon Knight fig. Now if only we could get a One:12 one. Or a 1/6th one from Sideshow. It's just a shame that all of my faves barely get any collectibles anymore. But this is a very welcome reveal. DST showed some DC Vinimates and everyone was like "oh ****, DC Minimates are coming back", but they confirmed it was just Vinis, so it kinda bummed me out. This made my day though. Still waiting for that Sideshow 1/6th Doom figure...

PS: You see that Square Magneto & Strange? They've overpriced as ****, and kinda ugly, but that Swagneto looks neato.

im in for those marvel knights! and that moon knight, and most of the others so far. cant wait to see pics of the thor wave and gotg 2nd wave!

just for the heck of it, some classic goodness. Wish we had a proper classic Thor to put in there, maybe someday!

8b304e62ab0bed0f7bdfb92c9c2079bd.jpg

thanks for the link man! Im still not sure on the 12" stuff, tbough they look pretty nice.

But really awesome to see the gotg wave 2, all will be mine!

Back