Action Figure Dam Toys: Assassin's Creed Movie and Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring on Edward Kenway !
Lots of cool variants and alternate outfits possible with him as well

Edward Kenway's top of my list as well.

I'm probably in the minority here but i'd also like to see the Frye twins, given their experience with gangster style figures i'd like to see how Damtoys pull of the designs.

****. Yes. Fuuuuucckkkkk yes. Hoooo boy I can't tell you how excited I am about this announcement.

Most wanted?

Mentor Ezio

Yes please. I LOVE old Ezio. They really developed him well and the ornate nature of his outfit is superb.

I hope they use wiring in the hoods to ensure that they lay properly.

Hah, no Altair fans here? I'd love a 1/6 of him. Always liked his character design.

Most wanted?

Mentor Ezio

3oDi9S4.jpg

:goodpost: Third best design in the entire franchise! :lecture

And I'd love Bro Ezio in the Armor of Brutus:

560daa014f849.jpg

I'd pose him holdin' the Apple.

So is anyone else from the UK? I've been looking for places that sell Damtoys in preparation for when these are eventually released and can't seem to find anywhere. Are they not very popular?

Mentor Ezio
Edward Kenway
Evie Frye
Aveline
Shay

Off the bat I'd like to see those. Gonna be completely honest, just about any Assassin is a great choice aesthetically.

I expect the line will launch with Aguilar and AC II Ezio then progress to Altair and Edward. From there it's anyone's guess.

I hope we get flexible dynamic stands with each figure.

Remember that ******** company years ago that made a prototype and it never came out? All that effort and they never even had the license! When I first saw this I was skeptical, but Damtoys make great figures, now with an official license behind them it should be cool.

Looks like it's officially licensed. Yeah, I remember Fire Figures or whatever they were called. The reason they never released a figure was because of one guy from this forum. Hopefully that wanker from 5-6 years ago doesn't get this line cancelled too and ruin it for everyone just because he alone didn't want unlicensed figures :lol

I'm of two minds when it comes to ACII Ezio; on one hand, whilst the Hot Toys release is still an impressive figure to this day; there is room for improvement with a potential Damtoys release, particularly how bulky the costume is. On the other hand i'm a little tired of Ezio, i want Edward and the Frye twins, or at least brotherhood or revelations ezio.

Sliding metal hidden blades would be cool, rather than attachables that break easy.

Back