Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure HT will release her in this outfit. From the trailers, heroes (Jyn and Cassian) are at least wearing two distinct gears beside their Imperial disguises. As much as i'd love Imperial tech Jyn and Imperial Officer Cassian, i fear we'll only get Jedha and Aedu outfits.

I think it would be a mistake for them to not release her in the Imperial suit, she'll probably be in it for the most important segment. Even if you only see her in it for two seconds, they should still make it. After all, we got Rey's second outfit that was only in the film for the last five minutes.

I think it would be a mistake for them to not release her in the Imperial suit, she'll probably be in it for the most important segment. Even if you only see her in it for two seconds, they should still make it. After all, we got Rey's second outfit that was only in the film for the last five minutes.

I think follow-up outfits will all depend on the success of the film and the likability of the character. TFA was a hit and Rey was a fan favorite. We will see about Jyn...

I don't see Jyn being in that outfit any longer that Han & Luke where in their disguises. With that said, I can see Jyn being mass released in the same outfit as he PF with Han Solo-esque outfit on and this Imperial Crew Disguise being an SDCC Exclusive next year. Mark my words.

He might come as an event exclusive. What's their record with this kind of release on other licences? Gotham Police gear Gordon comes to mind as a very late release iirc.

I didn't really care for Poe in TFA, hopefully the character is better in episode 8 and they can make a figure of him then.

Yeah. I wouldn't worry. They'll make him. I imagine there won't be a huge number of new core character introductions for Ep8. Worst case theyre holding out until then and focusing efforts on Rogue 1, ESB and other Marvel figs GotG 2 etc for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next year will be:

Hopefully Logan
GOTG 2
Rogue One leftovers (I don't think we'll even get all the rebels, everyone except Bodhi I'd say, plus Krennic)
Buildup to Ep 8 with a scattering of saga figures in between
Wonder Woman
Spider-Man Homecoming
Thor Ragnarok
Justice League

Next year will be:

Hopefully Logan
GOTG 2
Rogue One leftovers (I don't think we'll even get all the rebels, everyone except Bodhi I'd say, plus Krennic)
Buildup to Ep 8 with a scattering of saga figures in between
Wonder Woman
Spider-Man Homecoming
Thor Ragnarok
Justice League

Sounds like a good year.

Sneak peek from Maker World.
https://www.facebook.com/plasticenemies/posts/1218723158166010
IMG_0327.jpg

Wow they're looking great. That Jyn figure looks very nice and I might even want to get her.

I may splurge and get K-2S0.
Love robot characters and kinda want something from what I believe will be an awesome movie.

I had to google to see what you're talking about but yeah, seems he should be there soon.

HT can't possibly release all of them though. This movie isn't getting a lot of hype. Not as much as you'd expect, at least from what I've seen.

I had to google to see what you're talking about but yeah, seems he should be there soon.

HT can't possibly release all of them though. This movie isn't getting a lot of hype. Not as much as you'd expect, at least from what I've seen.

Ya the TFA figures didn't seem to sell that well it just that he seem to be her biggest help and second lead.

I think most like the iconic look, from the OT era. TFAs look for stormtroopers wasn't a hit with most, maybe the new things from RO may appeal to more ppl. I personally don't care for the RO trooper, but the other new troops are really neat. I think Krennic will be a decent seller. He's an imperial officer on steroids with the outfit and cape.

Back