1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

So the product code for this is TMS003, which I assume stands for Television Masterpiece Series. Have there been other TMS figures announced, or is this a clue that we're definitely getting Punisher as well? Not sure what the other one would be...

I would imagine that Frank would take a slot either TMS002 or TMS001 but that leave me wondering who would be the other missing? I wonder if it'll be another DD look maybe from earlier in the series?

No exclusive means I'll take my time in ordering and I really do like it but I was hoping for a Matt sculpt to come with it

I would imagine that Frank would take a slot either TMS002 or TMS001 but that leave me wondering who would be the other missing? I wonder if it'll be another DD look maybe from earlier in the series?

No exclusive means I'll take my time in ordering and I really do like it but I was hoping for a Matt sculpt to come with it

Interesting, TMS.

Part of me is hoping TMS001 or 002 is Black Suit Matt or Civvie Matt or even Season 1 Daredevil.

Wasn't Civvie Steve with STRIKE Suit Cap two pack separate MMS' as well?

Order! now we wait.

They have had TV show figures in the past. I used to own their Prison Break figures.

Why is there two completely different release dates? On Big Bad Toy Store it says 3rd quarter 2016, and on Sideshow it says June-Sept 2017. How could there be a 7-8 month differences between the two sites, unless somebody made a mistake.

I plan on preordering this. The price isn't too bad and it's a great likeness of a character I really want. Winning all over the place. I am very curious about the TMS thing. Who are the other two? Will there be more?

I plan on preordering this. The price isn't too bad and it's a great likeness of a character I really want. Winning all over the place. I am very curious about the TMS thing. Who are the other two? Will there be more?

Prison Break figures from forever ago.

TMS001 is probably Romero Joker and TMS002 Punisher or that EX 66 Batman variant.

BBTS'd!

$5 shipping, double boxed (not that I give a damn) and no NRD BS.

If not improved, I'll just cancel.

Could be Elektra, or Kingpin

PO @ AlterEgo with rewards. Now the effort begins to get this guy expensed :D

PO from BBTS. looking foward to this release

Looks pretty good but the likeness isn't 100% and doesn't look like Charlie. Price isn't bad. I'll be waiting for Bernthal Punisher.

I didn't realise so much of his nose is visible out the bottom of the mask. Is that accurate?

I didn't realise so much of his nose is visible out the bottom of the mask. Is that accurate?

Yep

image.jpeg

Back