1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Looks good to me. Charlie Cox isn't huge and the suit fits pretty much like that in the show. Will definitely get.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

So where do I get a 1/6 chain, gun and ducktape.

I like everything except the lack of an unmasked headsculpt. What does everyone think of Defender's versions of all the figures? I know I need a Daredevil but idk if it has to be this one

And the same people complaining about how "baggy" it is would be complaing there was no articulation if it wasn't

Then I see people with their gosh awful customs...never went to art school or anything but think they are better than friggin chinese who have been sculpting since before they could talk

Rant over

And the same people complaining about how "baggy" it is would be complaing there was no articulation if it wasn't

Then I see people with their gosh awful customs...never went to art school or anything but think they are better than friggin chinese who have been sculpting since before they could talk

Rant over

So much anger.....

Just for you..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHksDAB9vOo

Rant over

"Gosh awful."

ROFL.

Rant over

Koreans generally, I think.

(The sculptors, not the complainers. :lol )

Give us the black bandana version HTs. Easy enough to put together.

So the product code for this is TMS003, which I assume stands for Television Masterpiece Series. Have there been other TMS figures announced, or is this a clue that we're definitely getting Punisher as well? Not sure what the other one would be...

So the product code for this is TMS003, which I assume stands for Television Masterpiece Series. Have there been other TMS figures announced, or is this a clue that we're definitely getting Punisher as well? Not sure what the other one would be...

That's very interesting, so there's three so far, so that's this daredevil, the punisher and one other that we don't know about! My guess is either the man in black or Electra. I'm hoping it's the man in black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very interesting, so there's three so far, so that's this daredevil, the punisher and one other that we don't know about! My guess is either the man in black or Electra. I'm hoping it's the man in black!

Or maybe Kingpin, Jessica Jones or Luke Cage. But I think Electra makes the most sense, especially if we assume DD Season 2 is HT's jumping in point.

Or maybe Kingpin, Jessica Jones or Luke Cage. But I think Electra makes the most sense, especially if we assume DD Season 2 is HT's jumping in point.

Yeah I agree Electra does make most sense. I'd much rather have the man in black. Or kingpin! I wonder how deep they will delve with this line? Maybe we will end up seeing the full defenders line up

Aren't the two Prison Break figures TMS001 and TMS002?

That sucks.

DAMN! That is awesome! Where did you get that?

They announced Punisher in the same post they announced Daredevil, so hopefully he is revealed next

Back