XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Hey guys here we go...the most anticipated brown wolverine line art ....thanks to Chris from Studio hive for the concept design...." FB

10995595_1509748279245866_3546834742524898788_n.jpg

11002491_1509748289245865_7986483457334717489_n.jpg

10628599_1509748299245864_8731207105136595669_n.jpg

Man they get the ball rolling!
So far so good, I wonder who will be doing the 3d sculpt for this?
Also will there be switch out arms?

I hope it happens, and that it's 1/4 scale. And if it turns out well enough, I'll buy it. SSC has waited way too damn long to do what is arguably the most iconic design for the 2nd most important Marvel character in that scale. Not sure why he's got lines going down his pants, though.

XM Studios probably asked Sideshow, and was told, "Nah, you go ahead. We're way too busy doing more busty 4th stringer female statues and Batman supporting characters like Crazy Quilt and the Mad Hatter."

My understanding is that SS has a timed exclusive to get one done. I'm assuming XM is getting everything ready for when this is included in their license.

XM Studios probably asked Sideshow, and was told, "Nah, you go ahead. We're way too busy doing more busty 4th stringer female statues and Batman supporting characters like Crazy Quilt and the Mad Hatter."

This made me rofl.

I'm sure the deal SS has with Marvel is a time exclusive and given that XM is already showing the artwork, I would guess SS time is about to run out.... Otherwise SS could just sit on this for several years and nobody makes a brown wolverine...

If the SS version has a snow base, I will be going with theirs.

That would look great. Gives off a very Canadian wilderness vibe which works great with this character. I'm still looking forward to seeing what XM's piece looks like. The brown costume with a Japanese background also works because of the original Wolvie miniseries by Claremont and Miller. I only have need of one brown Wolvie so I'll just pick up the one that looks best to me. I just hope that SSC previews a brown Wolvie soon. They take forever to release some of these Marvel PFs and waiting around to order an XM piece isn't wise if you want one.

Back