Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the 1/4lforigno's cape for my Batman Begins. He did an amazing work but now i really prefer the stock cape
quvytura.jpg

Why do you prefer the stock cape over lforigno's?

Well I was half right I just didn't know why it was distracting. :eek:

I can see that would be annoying. It's not suppose to be shiny right in Batman Begins?

It's supposed to camoflouge and blend him with the night; not attract attention. :lol

The ones used on screen was a matte, velvet like material.

Yeah that's what I thought, so why would Lance make a shiny cape. The one for my DX12 isn't shiny.

I assume he could only get those type of velvety material. Ive seen Lance's, but have yet to see Tony's in hand. Judging from the promo pic of Tony's his looks matte black. Anybody who got Tony's could share some in hand pics?

I assume he could only get those type of velvety material. Ive seen Lance's, but have yet to see Tony's in hand. Judging from the promo pic of Tony's his looks matte black. Anybody who got Tony's could share some in hand pics?

I have Tony's wired cape for my EB batman and I freaking love it!
Its deep black and has a nice texture and isn't shiny.

The way you posed the cape doesn't really show his shinny look.

That is Tony meis cape and not Lance.
I have the cape posed in numerous ways before deciding on that one and its never shiny.
I agree with lance's being too shiny that's why I passed on his cape.
Tony's cape is very dark. Looks almost like the same material in the movie.

I have the cape posed in numerous ways before deciding on that one and its never shiny.

Got it, I agree.

Thanks for the info. Think I'll send him an email one of these days to get those cape.

Thanks for the info. Think I'll send him an email one of these days to get those cape.

You're welcome.
Just a quick note also, I have both his wired and non wired...they are both excellent but the one I'm partial too is the
Wired cape which is what's on the picture I posted.
If memory serves me right...I'm not 100% sure on this, I think the wired cape is also darker.

Back