Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome idea for a thread ! These collections on here are just so amazing! :clap Hope one day my collection will look as good as these!!

I really need to sort out a space for my figures now...damn you lack of space! :gah:

He posts it in enough threads :lol

Thank you, Sir. When i die, you'll miss me posting the hell out of my pics, lol.
You should see the stats on my PB. They all link back here! :lol

Thanks man. I'm using the OP 523 glasses for Tyler Durden by Davinator. I bought it on ebay.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for a pair.

1548177_10151929620793528_234599845_o.jpg

well it's not all of it but here are my favourites clumped together

That top pic is simply awesome!!! :clap

Thanks! I had a lot of fun fitting them in one shelf around the Chitauri stand. I reposed them a while back and had Black Widow plunging the Chitauri rifle blade into the dead one, there's an indent on its back that seems to fit the weapon perfectly... poor dead Chitauri! :lol

The collections and displays in this thread are just great to look at! :clap :clap Thanks for sharing them!

Great thread!!! Awesome setups everyone! :clap

I also enjoy seeing other's displays and posing and was waiting for a "group" thread.

Here is my display at the moment. Still gotta futz with the posing and eventually adding doors (to the Billy case).

Looking forward to seeing more team set-ups and displays!

online photo storage

And since these two were also on the team at one time...

how to take a screenshot on a pc

Back