Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, I'll always prefer the Showa Gigan design, but I thought the Final Wars version was a pretty cool looking update even though the movie sucked. The chainsaw hands were a little overboard.

I think the Monsterarts Gigan looks pretty sweet. The X-Plus one should be on its way to me pretty soon, as well.

The 50s version is still the best. I don't know why they then "upgraded" to the google eyed version of later movies.

I don't know, but Godzilla got googily-eyed as well. Maybe if was what they were going for as the films got sillier.

Does anyone have photos of the GMK 30cm X-plus Godzilla?? What are your thoughts?? I am thinking of picking him up. I thought I might to get my top fav, G suits 62, 64 (ordered), 68, and the GMK. However I am not sure I am digging on the GMK 30cm version.

Thanks I advance.

PS - I ordered G 64 from Entertainment Earth and I have to say they have about the BEST customer service I have ever dealt with. They have really gone the extra mile for me in the past. Just passing that along.

I have a Xplus 25 cm GMK I'm thinking of letting go . I think I had him displayed for a couple days when I first got him. Then again I can't remember ,so he might be MISB. :slap . I'm getting the 30cm even though the 25 cm is the better sculpt. Im staying with the 30cm's

Unfortunately, I've yet to see a GMK Godzilla FIGURE that really captures what I love about him. Either the pose is funky and the face is spot-on, or the face is wonky but has a great pose. Plus, every one has a roaring face. I think GMK Godzilla looked best with the closed mouth, grimace appearance. I'm still holding out. Maybe SHMA will hit another homerun.

Yes it is. I remember the Bandai vinyls growing up and everybody wanted the Godzilla '91 because it has a closed mouth.

Some look better roaring, other's closed mouth, some either way. Heisei Godzilla's look best either way, I like 64 closed mouth, 99 definitely roaring.

Some look better roaring, other's closed mouth, some either way. Heisei Godzilla's look best either way, I like 64 closed mouth, 99 definitely roaring.

I agree with that list.

'54 looks better roaring. GMK looks better with the slight growl/grimmace with the angry brow (like when he's about to shoot his radioactive breath when he's annoying with the horns outside the grocery store).

Most 60's/70's designs look best with mouth closed. Even 62'....I like him with the mouth closed but where he's showing his teeth (if that makes sense).

Does anyone have photos of the GMK 30cm X-plus Godzilla?? What are your thoughts?? I am thinking of picking him up. I thought I might to get my top fav, G suits 62, 64 (ordered), 68, and the GMK. However I am not sure I am digging on the GMK 30cm version.

Thanks I advance.

PS - I ordered G 64 from Entertainment Earth and I have to say they have about the BEST customer service I have ever dealt with. They have really gone the extra mile for me in the past. Just passing that along.

Entertainment Earth has been real good to work with.

I wish they would have kept the classic look of Godzilla's back fins for the new movie design. I don't really care for the random spikes look.

I came across this. Someone mentioned it on a facebook group I'm a part of. They think it might be the 2 foot tall Jakks Pacific Godzilla.

1044038_520978808001322_1974322622_n.jpg

Back