Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are both great for any pose. One hangs straight (pictured above), and the other is wired for the wind blown look.

If you want a cape that is extremely easy to futz, and it hangs perfectly with no work, get the one above. However, the wired cape is a thing of beauty. It has a deep black velvety texture that captures the look and scale of the real cape better than any I have seen before. It would be difficult to futz it so that it looked like it was hanging with no wind though.

The under plates are now held directly to the upper arms/deltoid area with double sided (fashion) tape. I may use glue at some point.

The top shoulder plates are not glued to the under plates. They freely move with posing.

Oh, I did way more than that. Grinding, cutting, reshaping, etc. I'll try and explain it all in a video.

je6u9y5y.jpg

My display for now.

John "Robin" Blake as The Batman a la The Black Mirror. I'm not convinced that he can pull these poses off. :lol

09y4.jpg

r5j3.jpg

1tv7.jpg

2u8x.jpg

d2p0.jpg

thaks i think for a more long term souloution i might go for the ikea drawer dioder but I have to control how the light goes I like to have 1.4 illuminated from underneath its kind of hong kong scene like then

Back