Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread REDUX

I completely agree with you about vamp. I made him a year and a half. I would probably doin' him differently now.

All amazing and I'm so jealous , also the fear clothes is the spider web pattern already on there?

You should paint The End's hands to match his face color too. Great stuff.

Seb have you thought about doing a genome soldier or one of gurlucovichs man?

I have a gurlucovichs soldier in the work for a long time.
I need to finish it. ATM i'm using the same uniform as my MGS2 ocelot. Not completely accurate but an accurate one is imposible to find.

How bout Otacon & Metal Gear mk.ii, i think one of those 1/12 3A cube robots make a good base.

How bout Otacon & Metal Gear mk.ii, i think one of those 1/12 3A cube robots make a good base.

Well one day I would like to make them all.

Vuclan Raven is the first on my list. I have everything for him and I need to start on this.

No need to go on about it anymore just leave it :dunno

Vulcan Raven would be one of my first too. Probably most from MGS1 before starting on other titles

I've said this before but a MGS4 BB is one i want to see. It'd fit it well with MGS1 too

The Genome soldiers are one i'd like to see in the white

Last edited:

Yeah a MGS4 BB is one i want to make also.
There is just too many charachter and so little time.

I really dig those customs sans Solid Snake's specially MGS1 version... that face looks like my former boss, and I hated that guy. Also Raiden looks weird.
I would love to see a Cyborg Ninja Olga custom, that would be neat :3

I forgot the names of the soldiers in 4, they jump around like ninjas some are females, they look pretty much like Killzone Helghast, maybe a couple of those Inflame Toys Killing Field should provide the right gears for customs.

No need to go on about it anymore just leave it :dunno

Vulcan Raven would be one of my first too. Probably most from MGS1 before starting on other titles

I've said this before but a MGS4 BB is one i want to see. It'd fit it well with MGS1 too

The Genome soldiers are one i'd like to see in the white

Your customs suck, Elvis. You should just sell em. Mark it way down though since no one will buy those worthless things. You'll maybe get $15 at most. I may try to buy them at that point...but we'll see. Maybe when you drop the price to $10.

Your customs look like real living humans...which look nothing like the game ugh. So inaccurate. Try harder next time.

I forgot the names of the soldiers in 4, they jump around like ninjas some are females, they look pretty much like Killzone Helghast, maybe a couple of those Inflame Toys Killing Field should provide the right gears for customs.

Frog something I forget.

Back