Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

I'm guessing there aren't many Art Of War statue collectors here since it's so:

1.Rare
2.Expensive
3.Heavy to Ship & Fragile

Anyone here have the 1/6 guts in his berserk armor statue that thing is amazing to bad it costs $2.000.

410.jpg

58.jpg

Last edited:

Another bad *** statue. I wish I had the money for that.

I just wish Art of War's stuff wasn't so expensive. If you look at the sizes most of their statues are tiny too despite the huge price. I think it is the low runs and also I believe they are made in Japan so obviously this will shoot the price up quite a bit, but it's still frustrating. I almost bought their Gantz statues since those are pretty awesome.

Yeah, the Art of War stuff is really expensive, it's not something I could commit to. A Medicom figure is as high as I'll go, and is only because I love Guts. The Gantz statues are awesome! I loved that manga.

I'm guessing there aren't many Art Of War statue collectors here since it's so:

1.Rare
2.Expensive
3.Heavy to Ship & Fragile

Yup, pretty much. I like statues, but I feel like Figma has pretty much nailed the look of Berserk perfectly. I'm fine with what they decide to make. Guts' most iconic appearances, Griffith, and Casca are good enough for me considering how little Berserk stuff there is available to us here in America.

Well, you really need to look at the statues in person to tell the difference between figmas & statues, the paint job is just too different, i'd really like one of those Guts/Griffith on horse statues, i remember they cost around $300-$500 painted which is really not too expensive considering the size & paint job and also the sculpt. Nowadays anything over 6" easily cost $500. But too bad Art Of War only ship via EMS. You can check them out on ebay.

Yup, pretty much. I like statues, but I feel like Figma has pretty much nailed the look of Berserk perfectly. I'm fine with what they decide to make. Guts' most iconic appearances, Griffith, and Casca are good enough for me considering how little Berserk stuff there is available to us here in America.

Man I cant believe I missed those Figmas. Have you guys seen the Zod statue. Id really like that but I don't want to drop that kind of money on something Im not sure about. That's one thing for sure is that Berserk stuff is expensive.

Just talking about my preference, between a $50 Figma versus a $500 statue, I'm fine with any drop in quality and accuracy. I love quality, but there it's definitely a certain point for me where the gap in quality isn't that far. With statues, I see the increase in quality generally come from a higher quality paint job and the beauty of a seamless sculpt and detailed texture work. The quality of the Figma's are good enough for me, and I have definitely seen a lot of Berserk pieces that I don't feel captured the characters as well as Figma has. That's not to say there aren't better pieces out there, and the AoW statues are pretty much the top of the line. Just not in my price range.

I don't really like the Art of War stuff, I think it's the paint job that bothers me. I'm happy with my Figa Guts, although I missed out on Berserker armor ver.

For Zod, wow 30 000 Yen and the box is pretty damaged :O
932.jpg

936.jpg

Anyone know why this Limited Edition Guts is 30 000Yen? O_O
https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1197230.html

Does figms make monsters? Would love to see Zodd done.

Does figms make monsters? Would love to see Zodd done.

yeah there more of a "human character" company. They don't really do monsters, but yes if they did Zodd Id get one.

I can't see Figma doing Zodd, but they should. I can't think of a more iconic "monster" villain from Berserk than Zodd.

Yeah they could make his human side which would be fine, though I think it's still more than they would do. It would be pretty cool to see someone else work in unison with GSC to make some Berserk monster figures.

Yeah they could make his human side which would be fine, though I think it's still more than they would do. It would be pretty cool to see someone else work in unison with GSC to make some Berserk monster figures.

Yea I agree Casca is coming soon after that I dunno if the line will continue.

I'm impressed with how long the line has gone on. I think the movies helped keep it going. Getting three versions of Guts is pretty awesome, but Griffith and Casca.. finally some good figures of them.

I'm impressed with how long the line has gone on. I think the movies helped keep it going. Getting three versions of Guts is pretty awesome, but Griffith and Casca.. finally some good figures of them.

Did you like the movies? Everyone on skullknight hates them.

Seriously? I think they are great. I've been reading the manga for years and years and I feel like they've done a great job. I feel like the art has been updated and made to look more Japanese than it tends to in the manga, which has a very western feel. That said, it's a very subtle change and I think it looks great. I mean, I can see some complaints with the edited American release but not the Japanese. People just love to lambast anything new that makes any changes, and even if it doesn't they love to complain.

I hear the movies are so good. Honestly Berserk shouldn't have any adaptations. It is a series so heavily rooted in its source material, just like Conan is to novels. The art, black and white visuals of Berserk are too key to how we perceive its violent universe.

Seriously? I think they are great. I've been reading the manga for years and years and I feel like they've done a great job. I feel like the art has been updated and made to look more Japanese than it tends to in the manga, which has a very western feel. That said, it's a very subtle change and I think it looks great. I mean, I can see some complaints with the edited American release but not the Japanese. People just love to lambast anything new that makes any changes, and even if it doesn't they love to complain.

I like the American cut people *****ing about the same VA it dont bother me .Watched the 3rd movie not to long ago it is still disturbing what happens at the end of the golden age act III

a human form zodd figma would be very cool.

A Figma version of the Collossal Titan is being made, which is much bigger than any other Figma going by pictures of the prototype, so I think there's a chance for Zodd in his human form to get a Figma release. It just depends on whether or not Max Factory thinks Zodd is popular enough. I hope they do.

Back