ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I wish they would reveal a little more to us on how their 1/4 Endo is coming along.

At this point, it's the only 1/4 I'm getting. I can't get into Enterbay's line since it's too little too late and I can't keep up with their prices.

I wish they'd just reveal more anything on the 1/4 line more pics? Who's the very next in the line? Anything it's ready march 2013

Initially i wasnt too fussed about Enterbays announcement of the T-1000 but if they can include a second figure inside the box of the T-1000 in chrome liquid form about to take shape then i'd be definately interested. Would go so well with the BD T-800 imo! :rock

Definitely getting the 1:4 T-1000 but I've lost all hope in the endo ever surfacing. At this rate, NBA is about all they are interested in.

...with their flagship store opening, am willing to cut them some slack. I would guess that Robocop is their next release, which I'll be getting.

I dunno, my patience paid off with their BD-T800. I opted to skip the clean guy, which was fairly tricky...but damn, was I glad I held off. I'm hoping I get a similar feeling from missing out on HT's Endo and getting something better from Enterbay, or SS even. Am sure teasers of this will be out before the years end. With EB's sculpting abilities, it could be worth it. The idea of owning the T-1000 is growing on me..as long as it includes both mall cop and motorbike looks!

Hey Jaxon,yeah they where at last years event at the Diamond booth.I can't wait for this to come out!Now that they're done with that MJ rubbish(personal opinion) they can get back to business and finish their "1/4 scale to do" list!If i remember correctly the 1/4 Masked Rider is due out first before Robocop but i think before that is another Bruce figure then followed by Rocky.They keep changing their schedule that it's really hard sometimes to follow!^_^

Looks like it's still happening.

1234247_10151878781309743_1222532411_n.jpg

That's not a good likeness at all. It looks like a stunt double. I'm assuming Enterbay is still working on it, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but they need to do it right like the BD Arnold. That sculpt is spot on.

Back