1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The glory of Tom Hiddleston, a.k.a. Loki.

9346040530_ca387bba25_b.jpg

9346040094_fd5514d659_b.jpg

LOL that was SO awesome. He kept going from dead serious like this, to laughing. I don't know if it was because he couldn't help himself, or he was trying to laugh. Either way, it was SO entertaining.

Yeah, the really cool thing was sitting about 10' from Tom for about an hour. The really uncool thing was that we never got the photo with him.

BUT the Marvel people were sooooooo incredibly nice. Once they approved it, they nearly parted the red sea (of people) to get my Wife, my Son and I up onto the stage and back down right in front of the stage where we waited. And they were so apologetic afterwards after he was whisked away.

He will have almost the exact same look he had in avengers but with longer hair, I don't think so

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...just curious though. I wonder how many figures Hot Toys will do from Thor: The Dark World? Will they even do Thor?

The same goes for The Winter Soldier. HT went all in with The Avengers and I'm wondering if they will do something similar with Marvel's next two films.

I'm sure HT will make some figures from each film just not to the extent of the Avengers line. Thor isn't the fastest seller, nor was the original FA Cape. Perhaps less quantities?

I think Hot Toys will milk Loki anyways! Just make a new head with longer hair and take away the other stuff. I am still going to buy it anyways! :lol

I think Hot Toys will milk Loki anyways! Just make a new head with longer hair and take away the other stuff. I am still going to buy it anyways! :lol

Well he won't be wearing his helmet in Thor 2, so imo HT should re-release him with the same outfit but a different (and hopefully more in proportion) head.

I'd buy it.

omg Loki looks like a freaking hipster :lol

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...just curious though. I wonder how many figures Hot Toys will do from Thor: The Dark World? Will they even do Thor?

The same goes for The Winter Soldier. HT went all in with The Avengers and I'm wondering if they will do something similar with Marvel's next two films.

Maybe not, I think they'll do 2 or maybe 3 figures of each, I hope they do more

From Thor Dark World I want Thor and Lady Sif but I hope they do Jane and Malekith

From The Winter Soldier I want Cap and BW those will be made for sure dunno about the winter soldier it looks kind of lame

the winter soldier as a figure will be amazing, costume looks sick, depending on how many costumes cap wears I think we will see a few figures

Back