Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a live chat with SS and processed my last flex. Should ship out early next week :yess:

Someone has posted pics of her at SF. From the initial images, she looks really impressive to me.

You are paying $350 for a statue, you expect the paint job to be done right. Anyway, here are some photos of the vines on the legs. I opened a ticket with Sideshow to see if they have any better ones they can replace it with. Problem is mine is the exclusive, I hope they'll just replace the body since it's long sold out.

PI1 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

PI3 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

PI2 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

You are paying $350 for a statue, you expect the paint job to be done right. Anyway, here are some photos of the vines on the legs. I opened a ticket with Sideshow to see if they have any better ones they can replace it with. Problem is mine is the exclusive, I hope they'll just replace the body since it's long sold out.

Sideshow always prepares for the worst. They will have replacement bodies for defective ones. Just a matter of how many they requested and how many problems they get...

dat.jpg

PI1 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

PI3 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

PI2 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr
Hmmm... Possibilities are they replace the body or give you a credit. I sense a credit in your future, sir. But we'll see.

I bet they all look like this, two people post photos and ****ty paint on vines like we all called it. No way they replace these with as many made/sold.

about the vain.. are you serious ?? You know that these are hand painted ones right ??? YOu wont get it better then this my friend .. good luck waiting

I bet they all look like this, two people post photos and ****ty paint on vines like we all called it. No way they replace these with as many made/sold.

Hence why I think a credit is in his future. It depends on how widespread it is.

To me? Ehh, not perfect, but I understand wanting perfection after investing so heavily into something.

painting the vains is a ***** for sure and those close up pictures is pretty good for that ! I would not complain about that !

about the vain.. are you serious ?? You know that these are hand painted ones right ??? YOu wont get it better then this my friend .. good luck waiting

So you are telling me that this is acceptable? Look at the first photo near the top, even the skin is blemished there with someone trying to cover up a sloppy paint job with even more paint causing paint to pool up and dry up like a scab. The paint is not perfect by far on the whole statue, there are areas where the skin and the clothing overlap, I am not making a big deal out of that, I understand these are hand painted, but some quality control is expected from a $350 piece. If they can get the tiny details on the mutant plants to look gorgeous, you would think they would have less on an issue on a vine.

Back