Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 350 of 573 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5721

Thread: NBA

"R.I.P. Dr. Jerry Buss"
    Feedback
    Default Re: NBA

Quote Originally Posted by jstep13 View Post
    Getting blown out by LA may have been the best thing for the Spurs...
    Kobe-less both times. But that was a good "statement" win in Parker's words last night...

2. Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Spurs beat that butt last night!

‘We’ll do it this time’
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
    Kobe-less both times. But that was a good "statement" win in Parker's words last night...
    FACT: Lakers are actually a much better team without Kobe than with.

So when Kobe comes back, I will feel even less threatened by LA
    Like a boss :

Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    They did something cool. Fans should be pleased but you and most Heat fans I know got it coming. You guys have been such a bunch if giant *******s to deal with. Even worse than LA fans when they had that run with Phil or NY fans in general. I admit internally I'm not being a good sport and that I'm dancing on your grave.
    JSTEP's pics of poly's and dollies collection...Pics:
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...37#post3082937

Overall they aren't better without Kobe. Against a team like the Spurs who have matchup problems with bigs they potentially are because you take Kobe out and they focus on feeding it inside over and over. They don't have to worry about getting Kobe his shots.

Banned
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

Right we would have more rings if Kobe was never a laker. Sure any lineup is better with ebanks starting over one of the games best players of alltime. SuUUUURe...

‘We’ll do it this time’
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannister View Post
    Overall they aren't better without Kobe. Against a team like the Spurs who have matchup problems with bigs they potentially are because you take Kobe out and they focus on feeding it inside over and over. They don't have to worry about getting Kobe his shots.
    Statistically they are actually a better team without Kobe this season- that is a fact. If you like, I can pull the team's stats. Anything beyond that is opinion and subjective. They shoot better, they distribute the ball better and there appears to be, granted outside looking in, a better chemistry. Whether they could win a championship without him is purely speculative since, he is a warrior, we know he will play in the playoffs, however I'm not so sure they can win a championship this season with him as well.

Now before LA fans start freaking out on me, I want to say there's nothing wrong with saying a team is better off without their star. It happens. For awhile I would argue the Spurs would have been better off without Duncan and/or Manu. A great case study is the Nuggets. The Nuggets are a better team without 'Melo and some may argue the Knicks would be too.

But have you seen how piss poor Kobe has shot this season? He's shooting .402 for February, .387 for March and .430 for the season. He has become a volume shooter, that is absolutely a detriment to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie The Cursed View Post
    Right we would have more rings if Kobe was never a laker. Sure any lineup is better with ebanks starting over one of the games best players of alltime. SuUUUURe...
    I'm talking about this season. Obviously the Lakers would not have won rings sans Kobe in the past...
    Like a boss :

Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    They did something cool. Fans should be pleased but you and most Heat fans I know got it coming. You guys have been such a bunch if giant *******s to deal with. Even worse than LA fans when they had that run with Phil or NY fans in general. I admit internally I'm not being a good sport and that I'm dancing on your grave.
    JSTEP's pics of poly's and dollies collection...Pics:
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...37#post3082937

Banned
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    i hear you.. Ill still take kobe on my team come post season.. im hoping kobe works around somew things that worked well vs coming in and gunning

"R.I.P. Dr. Jerry Buss"
    Feedback
    Not worth the argument, so all in all, good "statement" game by the Spurs last night.

Statistically they are actually a better team without Kobe this season- that is a fact. If you like, I can pull the team's stats. Anything beyond that is opinion and subjective. They shoot better, they distribute the ball better and there appears to be, granted outside looking in, a better chemistry. Whether they could win a championship without him is purely speculative since, he is a warrior, we know he will play in the playoffs, however I'm not so sure they can win a championship this season with him as well.

Now before LA fans start freaking out on me, I want to say there's nothing wrong with saying a team is better off without their star. It happens. For awhile I would argue the Spurs would have been better off without Duncan and/or Manu. A great case study is the Nuggets. The Nuggets are a better team without 'Melo and some may argue the Knicks would be too.

But have you seen how piss poor Kobe has shot this season? He's shooting .402 for February, .387 for March and .430 for the season. He has become a volume shooter, that is absolutely a detriment to the team.

I'm talking about this season. Obviously the Lakers would not have won rings sans Kobe in the past...
    He has only missed 6 games. If he missed half the season and the stats were the same, I would agree, but 6 games out of 62 played isn't enough to make a statement like that.

BALANCE OF OPPOSITES
    Feedback
    8 (100%)

you were already a joke before. after this statement please just do us all a favor and leave this thread.

Page 350 of 573 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast