Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I suck at it. Every once in a while I happen to get a decent shot but I chalk it up to the blind squirrel theory. Thanks for the kind words though, I appreciate it.

Well, everyone who sid this cape is a pain -- and that would be eveyone -- well, you're all right.

I can't seem to keep it from billowing out. I think I will remove it and try to flattenit then fold it like a fan and see if that's a better shape to work with.

Anyway, more pics into the pot...

Batman3-1.jpg
Batman4.jpg
Batman5.jpg

Tried one over the shoulder too but...

Batman1-1.jpg
Batman2-1.jpg

Love the crazy eyes though...

Batmaneyescomp.jpg

Batman6.jpg
Batman7.jpg

Wow, those two bottom ones are fantastic Wor-Gar. This figure has the best moveable and most realistic eyes I've seen.

And Karnis, don't be so hard on yourself. Being humble is one thing, but to say your pics suck? They don't. They're all good.

Nah, I suck at it. Every once in a while I happen to get a decent shot but I chalk it up to the blind squirrel theory. Thanks for the kind words though, I appreciate it.

Same here. It's harder than you would think isn't it. My friend got my camera working and I know it can take decent pics but I just don't know all it's functions and what they mean. It's funny because on the view screen the pic looks all crisp and colorful but when I upload them to the computer they have a faded look.

And Karnis, don't be so hard on yourself. Being humble is one thing, but to say your pics suck? They don't. They're all good.

:exactly:

Anyway here is one of mine. Like I said on the screen on the camera it looks so defined ,here it's just ok, if that.

IMG_0207.jpg

Last edited:
So bale or keaton: which figure is taller?

I imagine it depends on which Bale figure you mean, and how they are posed, which head it's wearing, and whether or not either figure has been modified in any way.

But standing straight, back to back with my Batsuit Begins figure (with the unmasked Bale head on), Keaton and Bale are the same height.

Do you guys think $224 is a good price at the moment for this figure?

Got a promo email from SS that is for $15. With the figure being $239 at SS, it would end up being $224 with discount!

Think I should pull the trigger or do you see lower prices coming (gohastings, other BIN ebay sellers)? Especially since most note that this will be a mass produced figure. SS has already started shipping but seems prices from U.S. sellers are still "up there"

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

$224 is good. Probably the best price currently so go for it.

Ebay prices have been going for $240 to $280 and even $300.

Do you guys think $224 is a good price at the moment for this figure?

Got a promo email from SS that is for $15. With the figure being $239 at SS, it would end up being $224 with discount!

Think I should pull the trigger or do you see lower prices coming (gohastings, other BIN ebay sellers)? Especially since most note that this will be a mass produced figure. SS has already started shipping but seems prices from U.S. sellers are still "up there"

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
The fun thing about Sideshow's coupon codes is like their reward points they won't let you use them on anything desirable. I don't know why peoe still order from them. I got the same email and considered putting it toward the new city hunter figure; not allowed. My saved up reward points from 3 years ago? Also not allowed.

They probably will let ASTAR use the coupon but they'll most likely make him pay shipping or something lame like that.

That's the only thing I don't like about Sideshow. Their rewards points, promos, coupons and any sort of discounts are whacked. There's always a catch with them.

Congrats guys on getting yours...i saw NO bad photos of this figure...its impossible to take bad photos...this figure look so nice and authentic in every spot. Top quality here.

5.jpg

They probably will let ASTAR use the coupon but they'll most likely make him pay shipping or something lame like that.

That's the only thing I don't like about Sideshow. Their rewards points, promos, coupons and any sort of discounts are whacked. There's always a catch with them.
People should be more up front about that when comparing them to Alter Ego; both offer reward points but unlike Sideshow, Alter Ego will actually let you use them. But no one ever talks about that.

anyone got any extra coupon codes for sideshow that are 20 or more Iwould def get this figure if ican get it cheaper.

Re: And more pics...

And some more:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

amazing pics:clap really nice job such an awsome figure. I got 89 batmobile preordered but have not ordered this figure yet cause I was thinking about ordering the keaton batman from batman returns when that fig comes out.

Back