The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling the 12" droid couple, a clean Hasbro 3PO and a Taito Clock R2 (the nice one).
Offers welcome. PM me.

Still Looking for:

Hasbro. Sandtrooper Sentry Droid:

I don't have much so I will buy these items.

Thanks

Jay

i need a ton of stuff..i always need stuff...and i do have stuff to trade..so just ask...
im located in the US...as well...sigh....

LOOKING TO TRADE:
snow bunny padme parts or whole figure
plus any pauldrons, holsters/pistols,
ep 1 or 2 obi wan - whole..or parts...
droids..any
SSC emperor head, robes
ANH "farmer" luke hat/goggles
SSC excl. qui gon ginn poncho....
commander neyo bucket...
any SSC SW or gi joe style pro bodies....
any SW or SSC type stands..the waist ones..not the crotch grabbers...
human hands...for SSC Pro body style..with pegs...gloved ones as well...
any joe/cobra parts or figures as well(i know they arent SW..but worth a shot)
any nice human head sculpts...that fit on SSC style bodies(no neck style)
any of the human HS from clones..boil, waxer, bly, cody, gree, ganch...
any blu rays that im looking for...

HAVES: 10/11/13

some random SSC HS...jedi luke..bespin luke...ON HOLD
lando SSC parts..shirt, cape, ON HOLD
SSC bespin luke belt/holster and blaster
SSC yavin luke belt...no buckle..has holster still..
lots and lots of clone hands...
resin casts of Duros head(x2) and hand sets(x2)
resin cast of Bom alien guy...has horn on head..not sure of his full name..lol
some "action" clone feet...some have been painted, etc..would need repainted, etc...
Tomy ATAT helmet and chest piece/hoses

hasbro imperial officer suits...think i have at least one gray with cap and at least one black with cap...if not more...
hasbro lando cape and shirt
hasbro dengar parts...have been modded and cut down to fit on smaller/better body...
hasbro - random other parts....
hasbro luke hoth vest/pants and boots..

any of my custom clothing, i can do..(except for anything offered on Toy Anxiety)

Last edited:
Not strictly star wars but I have a Hot Toys Indiana Jones headsculpt and body that I'd be willing to trade for Sideshow Greedo items - enough to put a figure together perhaps ? ( not really fussy about a body)

Was also looking and the Obi wan parts I have would be ideal for a nomad Obi Wan custom. ( just like the mythos statue.) I'd love to see someone bash one of these with real clothing etc.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm hoping that someone can help. I'm looking for a replacement Darth Vader suit as I managed to damage mine when I modified the body to make it shorter. Would anyone happen to have a spare that they were keeping for a custom figure that they'd be willing to let go of ? I've got Gentle Giant busts and some Obi wan parts that I'd trade for it.

Was just offered the chance to buy a 1/6 Sideshow ANH Vader for a reasonable price, so I now need to raise some money.
As Vader's pretty rare at a good price, I'm selling my 1/6 Marmit At-At Driver, who is, regarding his age,
in a very nice if not near mint condition, comes with weapon and additional hands.

Pm me with your offers. Thank you.

I need to fundraise some money for a Sideshow Vader so my Custom Tie Fighter Pilot is now on eBay, the Marmit AT-AT Driver will soon follow.
If you happen to be interested in buying either one or both outside ebay, pm me.

Hey guys,looking for casts of Gentle Giant busts orMarmit Stormy helmets toupgrade my SSC troopers there helmets suck,
Also have medicom Sandie & Clonetrooper for offer too (displayed only) boxes may need a clean up

Still trying to round up a few more Dianoga Tenticles (from the Hasbro Luke Stormtrooper w/ trash compactor deco as well as a set of sideshow Sandtrooper shoulder bells (Desert Sands preferable-but open to the other versions) Thanks!

Hey guys,looking for casts of Gentle Giant busts orMarmit Stormy helmets toupgrade my SSC troopers there helmets suck,
Also have medicom Sandie & Clonetrooper for offer too (displayed only) boxes may need a clean up

I am too. I have a couple of GG stormtrooper busts if anyone fancies taking on this task ?

Marmit Tie Pilot sold on ebay, Marmit AT-AT Driver still available. C'mon, I need some money to get that Sideshow Vader.
If noone's giving me a pm till sunday, I'll put him on the bay. Grab your chance now.

Back