SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To dump the knees. Can't stand posing with them. Too limited for my tastes.

I dunno. The upper body and arms look superior to HT's new muscle bod. I'd rather have the exposed part look more realistic than the non-exposed parts. You can always just buy an older pro and swap out the knee joints. Be WAY less than picking up a new bod.

I dunno. The upper body and arms look superior to HT's new muscle bod. I'd rather have the exposed part look more realistic than the non-exposed parts. You can always just buy an older pro and swap out the knee joints. Be WAY less than picking up a new bod.

:lecture
So its a new upper body? I thought it was only the arms and neck that were new.

:lol

God, I hope they turn out superior too but we'll see.

I'm not sure what pics you've seen Nam, but I haven't seen enough to judge yet. All the pics I've seen are of mostly clothed figures were we see just tidbits of the arms.

If it ends up being better than the HT muscle, great, but thats a high standard.

From the minimal I've seen of the RnR the forearms look rather lanky and the wrists sorta odd. Not a complaint as it sure beats the normal pro, but I won't be jumping to the conclusion that its better than the truetype just yet.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what pics you've seen Nam, but I haven't seen enough to judge yet. All the pics I've seen are of mostly clothed figures were we see just tidbits of the arms.

If it ends up being better than the HT muscle, great, but thats a high standard.

From the minimal I've seen of the RnR the forearms look rather lanky and the wrists sorta odd. Not a complaint as it sure beats the normal pro, but I won't be jumping to the conclusion that its better than the truetype just yet.

They look to be more detailed and more poseable. You can see that from the pics.

From the minimal I've seen of the RnR the forearms look rather lanky and the wrists sorta odd.

I don't think you need to worry about the wrists. Depending on how they're sculpted, hands can make arms look odd and in this case, they're using old molds which would normally fit nicely with the arms of their pro 2 bodies.

But yeah, what's killing me is that sideshow ain't previewing their new body.

That might be the case. That first picture in the gallery of RnR on the SSC site, his left wrist looks absolutely horrible. Hopefully they have new joints that make it look more seamless.

Do you think the forearms look long?

That might be the case. That first picture in the gallery of RnR on the SSC site, his left wrist looks absolutely horrible. Hopefully they have new joints that make it look more seamless.

Do you think the forearms look long?

It's the hands that make 'em look long. I hope they sculpt new gloved hands.

Rock n Roll is on his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay.

"Your pre-order of the Rock n Roll 12-inch Figure - Exclusive (1000401) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 12 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that both your shipping address and payment information (above) are correct on your order by Tuesday, March 20, 2012."

I still want a new figure tease tonight, though.

Back