Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios Medusa Unpacking and review with ARH Pg

That Medusa is a thing of the utmost beauty! i love all the details and spectacular workmanship that was put into this incredible piece! Thanks your video i ordered one from SS. BTW yesterday they had her quantity listed as less than 10 statues available...today they have her listed as less than 20, where did they get the extra statues?

Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios Medusa Unpacking and review with ARH Pg

That Medusa is a thing of the utmost beauty! i love all the details and spectacular workmanship that was put into this incredible piece! Thanks your video i ordered one from SS. BTW yesterday they had her quantity listed as less than 10 statues available...today they have her listed as less than 20, where did they get the extra statues?

We got another shipment (our last one) from China in Cal and sent them over to everyone. This includes some replacements for SS, I think just in case they need them.
I know you will realize why this statue is so special when you see her in hand.
Looks like the video is generating some sales. I hope we can do more unpacking videos later, this time more for ARH site than my own personal collection

Thanks for your support

Not even a fair fight!

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

She is such a beauty.... so much better in person!
DSC_0107.jpg

Great Great Pic's; Alex, WOW!

I read in another thread that VS phoned SS and asked about the cost of shipping for it. They quoted him $25 for shipping. VS said that he's not going to promise it will be $25 but that's what they told him.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my "shipping soon" notice from Sideshow for Medusa today. Here is the shipping cost on the invoice:

Ship cost: $95.24

Yikes! I'm not sure who gets the $25 shipping, but I live in Phoenix and this is coming from L.A. so it's pretty close.

Still very excited to get Medusa, particularly after watching the awesome unboxing video... very well done! :clap

I'm hoping that mine shows up with all snakes and fingers attached! I appreciated Averone's emphasis in the video that all of our statues will look just as good as the one that was unboxed... can't wait!

Very nice!

I am excited for you :yess:
When I got my WM 1:1 (another huge box? It was $97.00)
and I live only a few states away!

But those in Canada (VS) outside USA have lower shipping costs from SS :dunno

I know the quality will be good
There is a Medusa thread, post pics when you can
Oh and make sure you have help, and wear fresh socks for good luck :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my "shipping soon" notice from Sideshow for Medusa today. Here is the shipping cost on the invoice:

Ship cost: $95.24

Yikes! I'm not sure who gets the $25 shipping, but I live in Phoenix and this is coming from L.A. so it's pretty close.

Still very excited to get Medusa, particularly after watching the awesome unboxing video... very well done! :clap

I'm hoping that mine shows up with all snakes and fingers attached! I appreciated Averone's emphasis in the video that all of our statues will look just as good as the one that was unboxed... can't wait!

SSC couldn't quote me on this because it wasnt instock them i asked them about the 1:1 War Machine bust which had similar spec to this and it was $25. If this is not $25 shipping cost, I will cut off my _____ :horror

Congrats Fremen on getting this. I too have to find space for this. Looking at the pic, the box is bigger then my Hulk PF :eek:

I really do hope shipping is indeed $25....or else Vs will have to do the unthinkable :horror

I don't think shes big enough! LoL

I kid I kid :wink1:

Glad you got a good piece with no issues

Can't wait to get this, shes going in the 1:2 scale room :D

Chris

Last edited:

That looks amazing Alex :rock :rock

I don't think shes big enough! LoL

I kid I kid :wink1:

Glad you got a good piece with no issues

Can't wait to get this, shes going in the 1:2 scale room :D

Chris

Thank you Chirs, I pray that you are blown away by it and its safely in your hands :pray:
The snake tail is so real, and so nice it looks like one of your snakes!

Cant wait to see this room of yours!

Re: Averone's collection and more BD X-23 pics Pg 462

Thank you everyone. I will do a video of her soon

For now I put up Diablo for all those in doubt, this is a fantastic
one

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdJTWzOytwA[/ame]

Back