Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lejuan

Super Freak
Reaction score
NEW PRE-ORDERS!
USE THESE AFFILIATE LINKS TO PURCHASE - SUPPORT THE BOARD!

Hot Toys - IRON MAN MARK 1 (2.0) - 1/6 Scale Figure

Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification

~ MMS Series ~

The 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark I, featuring the likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man movie
- Approximately 12 inches / 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Steel-like painting armor
- Movie-accurate Tony Stark costume
- TrueType figure body inside Mark I armor (Mark I armor and figure body are inseparate)
- Helmeted head with raising face-plate revealing the face of Tony Stark
- Special features on armor:
- Light-up (white light) micro ARC reactor and light-up (red light) button on left forearm (battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
Weapons:

- Flamethrower implanted in wrist with extra flame-effected part

- Working forearm missile launcher

Accessories:

- Figure base featuring the scraps of weapons and stones from the Cave

- Figure stand with Mark I nameplate and movie logo

Special Edition:

- One (1) Holographic Mark I collectible (approximately 3 inches tall)

(This special edition is for selected markets only.)

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by KOJUN

- Armor Painted by Lalla

- Head Painted by JC.HONG

- Paint Art Directed by JC.HONG

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells (a total of 3 pieces) are required

Release date: Q3, 2012

TM & © 2012 Marvel & Subs.

114206qjpr2qolrew11e6s.jpg

1142049nn5o5otz95t153z.jpg

114452oooj2z5agx5t96j2.jpg

114454ka2hznch03k5iain.jpg

114456d2uh4nb0b0n2b448.jpg

[img=600,0]https://bbs.bbicn.com/data/attachment/forum/201201/13/114458irr4cghc4g43grzp.jpg[/img]

114500t4ikimyyzfkmsy90.jpg

114502kafvktbtbaqtbvbz.jpg

114503kz8xv1tq5d9z2vvd.jpg

114505jqih9djjfd9kdfdh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
finally going to be able to get this and a better version for way cheaper than ebay prices on the old one i could understand not getting this if i already had the old one but im exited i wonder if sideshow will put this up tomorrow

So for those who have the original release, what's the difference between this new "2.0" and the original??

It looks great though I'm afraid of what the price is going to be

thanks for the pics, lejuan.

the armour paint app looks more or less the same. not that there's anything wrong with that, since this thing was close to perfection to begin with.

the headsculpt however, is excellent! not as sweaty-looking as i'd have preferred, but lightyears better than the first tony stark "likeness".

and nice touch with the flame and the cave base.

consider this pre-ordered, no question about it. funny how things work out--- i had the v1 but it was stolen. out of all the collectibles i lost last year, this was the one i truly missed. and now i've got a 2nd chance to own it again (without having to pay a king's ransom on ebay)! :yess:

So for those who have the original release, what's the difference between this new "2.0" and the original??

It looks great though I'm afraid of what the price is going to be

The headsculpt, flame accessory, and some kind of working action with the missile launcher are new. Otherwise he looks pretty much the same to me as the one that I have. However, I'm not as discerning to minor differences in the armor paint as other collectors might be, so that looks the same to me.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Specs and Pics.

Damn that is sweet looking!
I'm getting this one for sure since I missed the 1st one!

Awesome!!!

I can't wait to get this.

The headsculpt, flame accessory, and some kind of working action with the missile launcher are new. Otherwise he looks pretty much the same to me as the one that I have. However, I'm not as discerning to minor differences in the armor paint as other collectors might be, so that looks the same to me.

I think when they say "working missile launcher" they just mean the flap opens to reveal it, I think that's how they also described it in the specs for the original Mark 1.

..and like I said already there should be a flame for each arm to recreate the "My turn" scene, just giving us the one kind of sucks!

I think when they say "working missile launcher" they just mean the flap opens to reveal it, I think that's how they also described it in the specs for the original Mark 1.

..and like I said already there should be a flame for each arm to recreate the "My turn" scene, just giving us the one kind of sucks!

Oh, well that's one more thing that isn't new then.

I think I like this release. It's similar enough to the original that those that have it don't have to buy one for an upgrade and it also allows those that missed out the opportunity to get the figure they missed out on.

hell yeah!!

Back