All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

I've been searching like mad for the non variant Deadpool/Warpath 2-pack this month. I've seen all the others except that one :(

I picked it up last week. I was excited about it when I bought it, but I really think the original Deadpool from Toybiz was way better. Something about this new Deadpool's proportions are off.

All I need is the Red Hulk BAF series, Ares BAF series and Series 7 Goliath figure. See if he is willing to sell and ship it.

All I need is the Red Hulk BAF series, Ares BAF series and Series 7 Goliath figure. See if he is willing to sell and ship it.

My friend, I think I have a extra Ares series, let me check.:)

I picked it up last week. I was excited about it when I bought it, but I really think the original Deadpool from Toybiz was way better. Something about this new Deadpool's proportions are off.

I'll agree the TB one was better but I'm not gonna shell out $200 for a 6" figure so the new one will suffice and it still looks pretty good imho. Still my fave Deadpool figure will allways be the first one from the early 90's.

As cool as these are I only have a handful on display now, with a bunch collecting dust and quite a few I never opened.

I've got a bunch in a box in the closet. Before getting into 1/6 scale stuff, I tried to pick up the best versions of all my favorite characters. Nice because they are what I collected as a kid (Secret Wars first, then the Toy Biz stuff), except much more detailed and with more articulation. Just like DCUC, I would have gone nuts for these if I was a kid.

For the same reason I collect all Marvel Legends and DCUC when I was a kid they don't made the figures with all the details and the articulation plus I don't think my father pay for all my hobbies.:)

Wow $41 each set? Was it purchased retail or ebay or something?

Awesome pics, were these posted on marvellegendsinfo.com? Looks familiar.

Ebay. It's the only option I have. :(

I post all of my pics on flickr though so I'm not sure if my pics were posted there. :)

Those are some great pictures!:clap

Thanks rnbuda.

Here's some groups shots by series of figures I have. :)

4209245362_8794e6c67b.jpg
4208482483_b2b2224fcc.jpg
4208482823_e99c0d063c.jpg
4209246212_becd484ebe.jpg
4215555249_8983d06d9b.jpg
4216327450_75bd9be5fd.jpg

Last edited:

4315334502_813bd303bb.jpg
4216327836_8e9c4488e3.jpg
4315334614_76b732eb7a_z.jpg
4989962101_9f2bc2a41b_z.jpg
4990567058_b4bb5a7fe9.jpg
5138483124_3326b06f19_z.jpg
5139118944_2d1ace86ef_z.jpg
5139341304_8575451def.jpg

Still not yet done. I have yet to take photos of the remaining toybiz and hasbro series.

I've been searching like mad for the non variant Deadpool/Warpath 2-pack this month. I've seen all the others except that one :(

I have a feeling that the regular Deadpool will be the more rare one, that is why I resorted to ebay.

:exactly:Yeah I agree with you, he just looks more baddass

My friend, I think I have a extra Ares series, let me check.:)

Cool bro! LMK:pray:

I'll agree the TB one was better but I'm not gonna shell out $200 for a 6" figure so the new one will suffice and it still looks pretty good imho. Still my fave Deadpool figure will allways be the first one from the early 90's.

You talking about the one with the spring loaded dagger? That is my 1st figure that I purchased that I kept MOC, I even still got the 2nd vers with the removable mask. I still remember the day I got it. Never knew nothing about Deadpool but I picked him up because I could not find Wolverine so he was my next choice because he looked pretty cool. After that I searched my comic bins that featured Deadpool, I think I still have New Mutants #98 1st appearance of Deadpool.

51g5qetxAbL._SL500_.jpg

472f76a25d865_30813n.jpg

I have a feeling that the regular Deadpool will be the more rare one, that is why I resorted to ebay.

You talking about the one with the spring loaded dagger? That is my 1st figure that I purchased that I kept MOC, I even still got the 2nd vers with the removable mask. I still remember the day I got it. Never knew nothing about Deadpool but I picked him up because I could not find Wolverine so he was my next choice because he looked pretty cool. After that I searched my comic bins that featured Deadpool, I think I still have New Mutants #98 1st appearance of Deadpool.

51g5qetxAbL._SL500_.jpg

472f76a25d865_30813n.jpg

I'll probably end up getting the ML Deadpool/Warpath 2-pack on ebay too.

Yeah I'm talking about the Deadpool with the spring out dagger. He was the figure that got me into X-Men when I was about 7 years old. Up till then my life was Batman, TMNT and GI Joe and I knew nothing about X-Men but I picked DP up cause he looked like a ninja and I was obssesed with ninjas as a kid. From then I started watching the X-M animated series and got hooked.

It's funny all my friends hated me cause I'd never let anyone play with my Deadpool figure. All my other X-Men toys were fair game except Deadpool. Even I didn't really play with him cause I didn't want to get the paint scratched up.

ML's were pretty kewl. What I liked best about them was the scale difference of the figures.

The last series I collected was the one with Maestro then sold them all and pretty much all my stuff that wasn't 1/6. The only thing I kept was the BAF Sentinal.

I'm actually liking the 2 packs, Hasbro is stepping up on these. I'm really excited that they finally made Winter Soldier. The 3 3/4 Marvel Universe wasn't cutting it for me.

I actually was a Kane fan from X-Force until they mostly changed his whole body to a cyborg. I still remember the epic moment when Deadpool was facing Kane and Kane had a hand for a rocket and choked Deadpool. I want a classic Kane figure
1272484-dk_super.jpg

Man I have all the toybiz and have most of the hasbro had started to get rid os the hasbro stuff when i heard the were done, and realized they werent as good looking as toy biz. but now they are coming back and i dont know what to do!!! Character selection wise id rather continue MU but then again hasbro is picking up their game and well i do have 95 percent of them all!!

I'm actually liking the 2 packs, Hasbro is stepping up on these. I'm really excited that they finally made Winter Soldier. The 3 3/4 Marvel Universe wasn't cutting it for me.

I actually was a Kane fan from X-Force until they mostly changed his whole body to a cyborg. I still remember the epic moment when Deadpool was facing Kane and Kane had a hand for a rocket and choked Deadpool. I want a classic Kane figure
1272484-dk_super.jpg

Never really knew much about Kane's background but I allways liked his design. I still have his original figure that shoots his hand. I remember I used to have a comic were Deadpool pretty much got his ass handed to him by Kane and G.W. Bridge.

I just got the X-Men uniform Deadpool variant and I think these new ones are better than the older ML version I have. I always hated ToyBiz's humungous shoulder balls:lol This is one of the few times I really hope they milk his mold and release his white X-Force costume some day*sigh*

Man I have all the toybiz and have most of the hasbro had started to get rid os the hasbro stuff when i heard the were done, and realized they werent as good looking as toy biz. but now they are coming back and i dont know what to do!!! Character selection wise id rather continue MU but then again hasbro is picking up their game and well i do have 95 percent of them all!!
:exactly:
Never really knew much about Kane's background but I allways liked his design. I still have his original figure that shoots his hand. I remember I used to have a comic were Deadpool pretty much got his ass handed to him by Kane and G.W. Bridge.

Yeah, I still got that figure that shoots his hand out with the string, ML needs to release a version of him. Deadpool was a character that would kick your ass or get his ass kicked. But seems like sometimes he is holding back.
I just got the X-Men uniform Deadpool variant and I think these new ones are better than the older ML version I have. I always hated ToyBiz's humungous shoulder balls:lol This is one of the few times I really hope they milk his mold and release his white X-Force costume some day*sigh*

I still love the TB Deadpool, but the new one also looks good. BTW, what issue did Deadpool wear that costume? Anyone have a link? Or it's just a concept figure?

I still love the TB Deadpool, but the new one also looks good. BTW, what issue did Deadpool wear that costume? Anyone have a link? Or it's just a concept figure?

Cable & Deadpool #9
c3.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lh-OkDSSi_Y?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lh-OkDSSi_Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back