The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be pretty easy to alter the neck to look better. I did something similar to my "Christmas ornament" zombie so the hand would match-up better with the arm.

But luckily the collar is high enough it seems to mostly cover the neck.

It would be pretty easy to alter the neck to look better. I did something similar to my "Christmas ornament" zombie so the hand would match-up better with the arm.

But luckily the collar is high enough it seems to mostly cover the neck.

thats what im hoping as well........plus just never turn him around if it doesnt...:D

im planning on making a pulpit for him,.......anyone else??? like this maybe....
LCTW20LTC.jpg

thats what im hoping as well........plus just never turn him around if it doesnt...:D

im planning on making a pulpit for him,.......anyone else??? like this maybe....
LCTW20LTC.jpg

Damn that would be sweet! I'm getting out of the line for while (collecting all together), but if something like that came up for purchase, I'd have to pick it up along with the priest!

Don't know. Its completly random. But it should be a product, not a calendar.

But it is only for new, in-stock orders over $40. Which he would be if you ordered now.

I ordered a Star Wars figure with the offer a week + a few days ago, it should be arriving on Wednesday.
The package only weighs about 1.10 lb more then the SW figure, looked over at Sideshow's site, and the only thing that fits is a bobble head. :(
I didn't get the impression that they were sending out bobble heads as part of the offer, thought it was just 12" figures.

I'll post what I got in the Capt. Antilles thread when it arrives.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the more you spend the "better" the gift.

I don't think that's the case, although it did cross my mind. I believe the guys packing the figures just try to figure out what else they can stuff in the box that will fit.

I hope to buy just one more in stock figure from Sideshow this month, so hopefully I'll have better luck on the next order.

hmmmmm.....Is this the first time since the line really took off that we have not had a figure on pre order with no new announcements?

hmmmmm.....Is this the first time since the line really took off that we have not had a figure on pre order with no new announcements?

Youre right ever since Subject 5 we have always had at least one dead figure on order. The last time I remember talking about this was when I didnt have any Jason's on order and was wondering when the next one would come out and we know how that all turned out.:horror

I am pretty sure one will show up in the next couple of months hopefully they are just giving us a breather for a bit after the whole variant thing in October.

Yup, a bit surprised we have no new dead 1:6th on PO. I'd think sometime next week with TF starting we might see something.

I certainly hope we get more.

I see that the last two, street prophet and priest, are not sold out both exclusive and regular. And they both had smaller edition sizes than previous dead figures, not including variants. Small editions sizes and not being sold out yet kinda gets me worried.

I hope this doesnt spell doom for the line. :horror

If we dont see one next week for the Toy Fair thing I am officially gonna go chicken little :(

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I have to admit, the premium format PZ pulled me into the 1/6 line. And, I have bought five of the Dead in as many days, and looking at a sixth. But the funny thing is, I have left the Street Prophet and Mall Santa off my list. They are my least favorite out of the line. Of course I will never have an original PZ either, but that is another matter. Will eventually, most likely, pick up a Street Prophet, but I really don't like the Santa.

Like many of you, I find myself anticipating a new release. I think Toy Fair will bring one, but of course SDCC preorder will bring one as well. Watching Savini's remake of Night of the Living Dead last night made me want a fatter Dead figure. Anyone think SS will make, or use an existing, fat body to make a Dead figure. Another figure I really want is a more mature female. And with only one female in the line thus far, that seems logical as well.

:D

Back